Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - Vol. 18 Ch. 73 - Reunion

Dex-chan lover
She looks more and more similiar to fgo's suzuka gozen

Dex-chan lover
Why is it that sometimes shield hero has really good villains like myne’s repeated manipulation or king trash but then sometimes have “bland generic bad guy type 7”.

Ik isekai doesn’t have the best track record for interesting villains but whats the point of greying the line between good and evil just to go back on your word?

@Zextrace A big part of the reason that Naofumi feels comfortable around Raphtalia, is willing to trust her, and be open with her, is that its impossible for her to betray him since she's his slave. Now that she's no longer his slave, he'll have to develope his relationship with Raphtalia but without the surety that she can't betray him.

Another way to think of it is that Raphtalia is no longer his possession to control, but its that control he had over her which allowed him to have a relationship with her in the first place.

Fed-Kun's army
Finally, she's here. Really missed Raph. One of the best characters imo. Honestly I thought it would have taken at least one more chapter for her to officially re-appear.

Thank you much for the upload.

Dex-chan lover
@999kirby i was referring to her skills compared to sword hero.
From what you say, i would assume that the sword hero would be a "jack of all trade" for swords meaning that he would never be able to truly tap into a sword's true power in exchange for his flexibility.

Fed-Kun's army
@Zextrace then you know how even if they wanted to "shuffle things around" how it is impossible for them to just stay standing still there speaking of "hey how, was your day until we got here?"
@Frostisss by bland you mean because they're just "power hungry" and would do whatever they want to get praise and or take over land/the world, then even myne is that way.
Sapphire...I don't quite like that part of your username, nor do I like Frost's...profile though it is somewhat interesting, but I want to reply to you saying that always was only half true. Naofumi always had some amount of trust in her. In the web novel which since this adapts the light novel instead, when they returned from Cal Mira, he even asked her to attack him to test his powered up defense, she did attack normally, but might have held back a bit -.- unlike a certain bird that doesn't think twice and goes ham full 100% on the power -.-
@goodie-bag which Raph XD? Guess you might need to give her a new nickname XD???
@K_Takuya well ihdk, maybe or maybe not. First things first, this being a "vassal" weapon it's weaker than a cardinal one though it all depends on the user, their training, and how many power up methods have been implemented on said weapon, etc. Besides that maybe all the attacks can be the same? one thing to note on the "maybe not" category is how some skills are the same but have different names. Ren's "Shooting Star Sword" later on Naofumi makes it so Raphtalia can get a weapon of the same materials, which means she'd get the same type skill for katana, but while the skill is "basically the same" the name of the skill ends up being "Stardust Blade"

Fed-Kun's army
@Amann Agreed, note how on my first comment I even mention the changes of all that they've done in that country, when they rescued Filo, the fact they noticed the exp thing before their sale and Kizuna getting power from Naofumi's "Magic Water" and that when they met there were 3 kappa, not just 1.

Users who are viewing this thread