Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - Vol. 18 Ch. 74 - The Selection of the Katana

@Zextrace
You obviously know something, no one in their right mind would dismiss such common and obvious trope with such certainty....

Dex-chan lover
You mean to tell me that I have to wait TWO months?!?!?!?!?

...Eh, I've waited more for other mangas. Easy.

Dex-chan lover
@Goldenzeal
Yeah, it seems i was confused by the regression prison. The group wondered why Raphtalia didn't revert back after escaping, and i kinda didn't recall at that moment that Naofumi regressed as well, so the thought that there is more to Raphtalia reverting back to a loli got stuck with me.

@Zextrace
> Good to know
Well, i'm happy for you.

Supporter
Anyone who thinks they're going to spend 15 or whatever chapters explicitly searching for Raphtalia just to push her aside because katana hero from space is missing the point of that whole arc entirely.

I also imagine she'll become a story point toward unity between worlds and forcing Naofumi to make a decision based on the previous prophecy / words about choosing the world or its people or whatever it was. If she represents a different world from her own from an heroic weapon perspective she'll likely be tasked with protecting both. And she's his sword, and he's her shield, like c'mon son.

Fed-Kun's army
I know that this chapter was basically retelling Raph's side of the story and I very much appreciated that they wrapped it up in one chapter but damn it feels bad knowing I have to wait a while for the reaction of their reunion.

We all know that it is taking too damn long for the new chapter. Seems like everyone want to see more. However, thanks to this, the series is much more well-built...
Thanks for th new chapter. Hoping to see 3 chapter a month like other good series.

@Kampfarsch
How it goes, Naofumi came, and the bratlike master came to buzz him off. Raphtalia came and since Glass were with her, she was reunited with Kizuna.
Classic typical reunion plot...

Dex-chan lover
Gonna be honest, I loathe when they come with shit like "instead of choosing one, we save both".

@Alfresia That sentence is hard to understand. But the two groups finding and meeting up with each other is essentially the plot point of this volume...It was going to happen eventually.

@rin2k: Save both what? Worlds?

@Rin2k

They haven't done it yet, but doesn't it make more sense to work together rather than trying to kill each other in hopes that maybe that will save your world? They don't actually know how to save either world yet.

Users who are viewing this thread