Tatoe Hai ni Nattemo

Group Leader
Though the author is dead, we decided to at least scanlate the manga for the people who want to know what happens in the rest of the story.

Aggregator gang
I really hope something gruesome happened to that bitch angel before this series getting canceled ...

Rest in piece author

Wow didn't know of a series got cancelled because the author died. Rest in peace to the author.

Dex-chan lover
Whoa the author died fuck RIP man guess i'll never see the angel get what's coming to her.

Contributor
I'm going to ruminate for a while on the dramatic irony and philosophical implications of a death-game author dying mid-story.

The pious part of me wants to say something like, "a reminder that we should not make light of death". The nihilist part of me thinks it's honestly pretty damn funny. Some wiser and more compassionate part of me knows that I shouldn't get too caught up in the shallow comparison and certainly shouldn't laugh and point fingers; there was much more to this person I don't know than their authorship, a living human has passed on and will be sorely missed by those close to them. And the reader in me just says: "Wow, that's one hell of a plot-twist. Hard to top, really."

Contributor
Series is cancelled due to author's death

Damn.
I even added the first volume as favorite to buy it sometime, it's kinda sad to see this for a serie who was going for a certain time.

@pandascepter RIP, I really wanted to see where this series would end, but we just had to have been given a plot twist of 'Author Dead, you can go home now'

Why is it that mangakas have to work themselves so hard and live so unhealthy?

Damn, its a real pity that he passed away. I read manga to forget about the real world for a while but I guess its just how it is... RIP brother

goddamn, i was wondering why this one stopped for so long. rest in peace Oniyazu Kakashi.

Damn series the series is cancelled because of the Author's death, well my head cannon for the ending would be like the Brother is gonna kill his sister at the end or even vice versa

Users who are viewing this thread