Tatoe Sekai ga Owattemo, Watashi wa Kanojo wo Erabanai - Ch. 15

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the mass update.

I must admit though, I was reluctant to read this because of hii-chan's crazy personality. However, it started getting really interesting, what with the end of the world and stuff. Hope the author gives us a good ending.

Double-page supporter
The character developement!
I did not expect this to be anything else than a funny short 5chapters premise based manga, but the author has shown us otherwise ! It is great!

Dex-chan lover
So what ? They left the camp like that ? I'm supossing the one that bring them to the camp will comeback eventually because she the only one with a face drawn. Well if the last earthquake didn't wipe the camp. Btw, no wanted to say it's unrealistic but if an asteroid was powerful enough to wipe out all the center of Japan, I can assure you it will have cause more naturals disasters and mosy likely a climate change, well the climate change did happen at least. Although it was already unrealistic that the asteroid will fall on Earth in the first place without being spotted first.
In all of that, i'd say that Kunohama's behavior is more understandable, she is still terrified by what happen when she was a kid so now she found someone she like, she don't want to history to repear itself. If her behavior isn't exactly correct, i understand why she is like that toward Nagi.

Thank you for translation and mass updates

Ah Looks like Stockholm symptoms kick in and look like she will fall in love soon

The story is shaping up good enough, the only thing off is the author's statement of it being a comedy, really...

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, the aerosols projected into the stratosphere by the meteorites are causing widespread climate change. Sucks to be them. But mankind's survived that before, they'll probably be fine.

Group Leader
Thanks for translating, when you said you wanted to catch up with the raws I wasn't expecting 8 chapters in a single day

KZO

Dex-chan lover
So, yeah, that "shooting star" night had another meteorite and they didn't realize it because they weren't in the camp, let's hope Kunohama finds a way for them to survive. Good to see the author understands how that stuff would change the world.

That 4koma, Kunohama has boobs and Nagi likes them, that's pretty good development.

Dex-chan lover
This is meant to be comedy right? It's just making me sad seeing their world basically dying. Thats a pretty terryfing future for them. Hopefully their situation can improve and we can get back to the nice moments again lol. I really am enjoying this.

Thanks for translating so many chapters!

Users who are viewing this thread