Tatoe Todokanu Ito da to Shite mo

Nah, I "hate" yurifags, as in dirty fetishists and cringy minorities without any standards for quality of what they're reading. Nothing to laugh out loud about. Wink, wink.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@Mikegnesium
We do not shame people for having a preference in reading material nor do we insult people for liking a particular genre of manga. Please refrain from doing this in the future.

Thanks,

Zeph

Good art, pretty average story but still bearable, and I like the characters, although the trio at house is pretty dumb. My only problem is I feel half of the episodes are fillers, which feel like reading Naruto Shippuden. 7/10

Dex-chan lover
It's so slow, i feel we go nowhere and the author keep putting the sidecouple problems in light when the MCs problem had barely made any change. Kaoru is the same sice start beside she know Uta's feeling know and Uta is just a biggest coward than Mei in Citrus. Run away from your problems aint gonna solve it girl. Just hope the cheating brother problem gona blow before Uta leave.

Dex-chan lover
Someone, please spoil me!

I need to know more about this before deciding whether to read, so please post plenty of spoilers so I can get a feel for this series.

this is really interesting at the beginning but kinda boring later because lately focus in side character love development and i dont give a sh*t about it
i came to read for main character problem only and lately they really dont bring it up and a few chapter always on side character
i hope they will be end that side character problem soon

Good art, pretty average story but still bearable, and I like the characters, although the trio at house is pretty dumb. My biggest problem is I feel half of the episodes are fillers, which feel like reading Naruto Shippuden. 6/10

I wanted to like this, but holy hell, it's sooo slow-going with the main three family members being dumb. I skipped to the most recently updated chapter hoping for things to change or something to progress, but it's like reading filler after filler.

Group Leader
yeah for some reason I find myself reading in a backwards order to recap on what happened because of the filler of the
cafe couple.

Also that reminds me, I subbed the preview video/trailer of the first chapter for this series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceD31eb2AlU

There is a typo and a few errors but it's probably too late for that considering I regularly delete my old files. I do have the subtitle file with the fixes here in case anyone wants to upload to anidex or whatever: https://mega.nz/#!waR1UQ4R!wlQFFoJJT6ZCDSSWv_5pqJQ0kXVsnhVQ7V35ol7GZRo

The only roles voice acted are the three main cast and kuroe (though she gets a very short scene being only the first chapter). Each voiced character has their own coloured text based on the colour of their hair.
Also, Apparently there was a page that was missed out too.

edit2: I just realised I did post the video link here before but it was in the chapter 1 thread in regards to the missing page transcript. Also found like 4 total typos so I fixed them in the mega link. Some of them were pretty obvious that I never picked up :S

Dex-chan lover
This manga is complicated and holy hell is the level of drama too damn high for what's actually happening here.

It's kind of like a soap opera, actually, so keep that in mind if you give it a read.

I give it an angst/10 rating, lol.

Supporter
I can imagine the author jerking his dick while crying, edging himself for literal years to this meandering angst

Banned
This was supposed to be realistic. Forget milking drama and seemingly gormless, meandering writing, but after coming back to this manga past a year long absence, seeing no plot progression, and finding out
that literally everyone's gay
(including
Risako of all people
) might be the proverbial straw.

How is it possible that even ever present shonen jump, which in theory targets teens and tweens specifically, manages to spit out quite the number of unusual titles mixing up the formula in interesting manner on a regular basis (even if only by oh-so-slight margin), but everything published in yuri hime (and in larger context, most stuff of gl variety) at some point, for whatever reason, automatically undergoes course correction catering to lowest common denominator and in retrospect falls into - at best - "wasted potential" valley? Fuck this rag, the genre's dead and you (the readers) had killed it. Rare example of narrative type where limitation does NOT breed creativity ; at this point yuri's basically a glorified boon and mils for insecure, emotionally thirsty and sexually frustrated people.

Also, screw "uta-chan".

I've read a lot of manga with this 'I'll take away the person you love because I don't want to see you with anyone' trope.

I'm not entirely sure that this is what's going on here but do people honestly think like this? Or is this just a trope that writers like to use for unnecessary drama? I can't really understand the thought process here. Why make your loved one hate you? Is that easier than admitting your feelings? This feels so unnecessarily angsty and contrived.

I don't think there's any cheating going on. The husband and the friend meeting is probably over work or advice for him on how to deal with Kaoru. Even then, all of these misunderstands just spiral out of control for more drama.

Users who are viewing this thread