Tatoe Todokanu Ito da to Shite mo

It's nice to know reiichi wasn't actually a scumbag but no one in this actually have mutual feelings

Kaoru should stick with things and try to be independent uta is pushing to live together now I think her intention is hoping to change her feelings they should all go there seperate paths and create there own lives instead of keep hurting each other

😢😥God. I can smell a mad ending from this. 😥
spend last few days getting hurt by reading this manga. shot, i have a strong feeling for the ending. otherwise, it never end good when you involve in love with your married relatives😢😢

Just a quick question to everyone; Is it true that the next chapter will be the last one?

I feel like Uta and Kaoru are ultimately gonna end up together, everything in the story so far seems to be building up to this. If this does end tragically or unresolved, I will riot tho. Also, p sure I commented here earlier (like less than a month ago), but I don't see it. Strange...

Fed-Kun's army
deadass don’t know how to feel about this manga anymore man, just kinda want these dudes to move on and figure themselves out fr

Double-page supporter
Dropped this pretty hard earlier on at the second volume end, anybody wanna spoil me on overarching plot since then?

Read the ending on facebook. One thing that I could say is that..... I'll miss this one. This one of my favorites and I will definitely miss this. Thank you, Chaosteam for your hardwork!! Want to thank you in facebook, however, I prefer to say this in here. You guys are the best. Supported you guys at the beginning and will support you guys till the end.

Dex-chan lover
I read the last chapter on the Chaosteam facebook. Was that a magazine release or was it the volume release? I enjoyed most of the story and liked the theme of unrequited love, I was even okay with it staying unrequited forever, but those last few pages were so rushed it felt kinda bad. If that was a magazine release, hopefully there is an extra chapter or epilogue that explains what happened in the volume release.

Imagine going through 4 years of build up, paying attention to even the slightest details, only to end it outta no where with a short chapter full of plotholes and 3 time skips.

ending came out of nowhere, I think they could've developed better, BUT I loved it eitherway 10/10, love the series in spite of any little flaws

another open ending and a huge time skip out of nowhere...uhhh...·´¯`(>▂<)´¯`·.

props to the translators for all the hardwork..though i wish it didnt end that way..

Even though it hit too close to home, even though I wanted to stop reading it a couple of times.
Even though it wasn't perfect...I kept on reading because I really wanted Uta to find someone else for her, for her to be happy. To be free. Even though I understand that a little too well.
Maybe I was just projecting here, in any case that doesn't change the fact that I really liked this manga.
What else can I say I'm still getting over the ending but then again, life isn't perfect after all.

Fed-Kun's army
One of the worst endings to a "yuri" series. Can only imagine how people who bought yuri-hime every month felt about reading over 20 chapters of straight people's problems with no pay off what so ever.

Why do so many yuri mangas just have really abrupt and rushed endings? Is it like a budget issue or do the author just not know how to end a story properly?

Users who are viewing this thread