Teacher Punishment

Aww come on guys, i know is cliche and irl would be really rare for to this happen, but let's just get some darkish pleasure from this, while I agree that so far we didn't see any real punishment, but if he succeeds in leading then in some state of decadence, and he is still okay in the end we'll get some piece of good sweat revenge.

Well, still I would prefer some real revenge not this shit that just go around sex.

Double-page supporter
Out of all the characters, the red head is the only one I feel for, she clearly got the shittiest lot out of the group even more so than the MC.
She got used by the bully to crush the MC and then she gets thrown away by the bully all the while struggling to make ends meet for her constantly sick single mother, until she met the MC who has a persecution complex, so much so he beats that ass like it's a used bongo drum from good will even though she is the only one that actually felt bad for what had happen to him before he became the Incredible Chad.

(I am fully aware it's a hentai, but I still feel she deserves better treatment at least.)

Aggregator gang
If you like this check out the manhwa called "Taste of forbidden fruit". It is an ntr revenge story too.
Similar premise, similar motivations, similar main character, no bs ending. ☺️

Users who are viewing this thread