Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
@Eevee3 In addition, J-Novel will definitely translate LN Vol 3, and in Japan Vol 4 is scheduled for release this June.

Contributor
@zz2000
It’s unfortunate how the TL can only focus on one project at a time so after volume 2 finishes we’ll have to wait for them to finish the next volume of The Holy Knight’s Dark Road before they start volume 3 on Tearmoon.

Dex-chan lover
Lol I love Mia. She is self-centered but at the end of the day her actions have good outcomes for the people around her so I think it's fine! Mia is actually a nice little princess.
...Oh no did I catch Miaitis too???

totally love how mia actually turn other people for the better despite her actual intention 😂

lots of thing to look forward to really

The story is really great!!
I didn't laugh so much for a misunderstanding since the tikme i read Bakarina novel!!

BTW Robespierre pages are ther best

Double-page supporter
god those ending pages get me EVERY time

really enjoying how this manga is shaping up!!!

Aggregator gang
Anyone that's criticizing darling little Mia for her motivation, all there is to say, is let's see how you do after being imprisoned tortured and starved for 3 years.

Aggregator gang
Oh god, even if most of these were just pure luck, you gotta admit that she at least has some part in making the lives of people better. Bless this cheeky little girl.

Thanks for the translations as always~

Users who are viewing this thread