Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

I'm honestly really loving this story haha There's just something so refreshing about an MC who is self-serving and just trying to survive while being practically mistaken as a saint.

I hope as she matures, that perceived empathy becomes a bit more real - thanks for the chapter! :)

Ahahaha, what an absolutely awesome chapter! And god, I so love Mia as a protagonist... even when she's being selfish, I honestly don't think she's THAT bad. She was raised to be completely spoiled and given no chance to become better UNTIL she was jailed, abused horribly, and then murdered. She was more a victim of her circumstances and I really despise the people who used her as a scape-goat while most of the nobility apparently just got away with a laugh.

I truly want Mia to find love with this second prince and end up ruling her peaceful realm... and hopefully learn some empathy along the way. But she shouldn't end up with that jerk first prince who condemned her in the first place!

Mia-sama [Za warudo]
unknown.png

It took me until now to realize that the user uploading these chapters is named Robespierre.

After reading this, i kind of feeling the fact she been executed is... dark. I mean the past-mia maybe arrogant, selfish, bully her subject, etc... But she never done a thing truly harm anyone. If someone bullying you cause you has motivation to kill them then the person at wrong should be you. It just feel that her execution is kind of like the France revolution, they just want to get rid of the artifact of old era.

Users who are viewing this thread