Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
i love Mia, her way of inadvertently pushing people to new heights is great and she does it all for herself not some creepy self righteousness or cuz she just happens to be a very kind generic person lol, it feels real and makes you relate to her, and even if shes looking out for herself shes helping others so it all checks out.

Sasuga Mia-sama

Isn't that spiky haired first prince the same guy who happily shoved Mia's head under the guillotine at the start of the story?

The names in the story are pretty cheesy but the dialogue ☺💕 my god the dialogue real good shit.

That...was beautiful. She curved him so smoothly that I got emotional. And the dialogue and characters are just wonderful.

i love how bitch mcs stay like that even when they go back in time, it totally doesnt make sense to me when a tyrant mc goes back in time and they’re now a saint. like now she’s not as bad as before but she’s slowly learning to become a good persom

@Solistars it can be a bit hard to change out of habits, especially if she grew up oblivious to the world around her. her motivations may be selfish but she's still acting in the interest of other people, which is a pretty good start, this seems to be going with the usual "go back to prevent my death" thing but have her change into a better person happen more naturally and realistic, which i like.

The best thing about her going back in time like this has to be that confidence; she was insecure and haughty in her previous life, but this time she's got the real thing. Guess it helps that she was an adult once before, so she sees the schoolyard bullies for the children that they are.

Users who are viewing this thread