Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
@Mick96
Each time she starts an Arc, her diary told her how she died. She fixed it. The Diary changed but it still told her how she died again.
Hell.
Tiona and the Prince are so stubborn.
Only after Mia helped Tiona's land + family directly, Tiona and the Prince finally spared Mia's life. No, they worship her now.

Well, at the last Novel chapter I read, Mia "died" like 5 or 6 times. But she spread her Miaitis instead.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Noooo~ why did it have to end?! TT
I have been putting this off for so long because I knew I would regret the time it'll take to read the rest

Double-page supporter
Re-reading old chapters to catch up an remind myself what's going on because there's a new release after two months. I just realized the handkerchief she put on his hurt face is the same one she dropped on the ground. Σ(゜ロ゜;)

Fed-Kun's army
Still hoping he's end game honestly. I still don't like the other prince for her. Even if he's a good guy to her here, she still had that past/ memories of being hunted and killed by him. Hard to befriend Tiona too.

Double-page supporter
I might be too late to say this but the translation is just great! They really did a good job not in this chapter alone but in every chapter. When the manga is great, the translation should also be on par. And this is just one of the few best that I've read. Thank you, you've worked hard!

...this is unrelated but cant believe all this time I read 'tearmoon' in the title and in mia's name as 'tearoom'......how didn't I notice it until I reached this chap?!? 😨😅🤣

Dex-chan lover
Mia and Abel is a cool ship, but im a fan of underdog stories so i still prefer to original couple as it means that the noble girl from the sticks got her prince charming in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread