Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Ah yes,
La Résistance
La Révolution

P/S: I dont know French, and the comment is made by google translation. If I write it wrong or offended ypu please let me know

Group Leader
@speedko24 At the same time though, revolutions tend to target higher positions of power regardless of whether they’ve done terrible things themselves or not. Not to mention, she as a ruler should have at least tried to make an effort to understand the failings of her nation, but instead just indulged herself and made the country go more into debt…
I agree with you that she was just ignorant and didn’t do anything wrong personally, and that it was really just a stroke of insanely bad luck. But during times of stress and pain, people typically look for something to blame rather than peaceful options for a solution, at least in history. Plus, from a plot standpoint, making her goal just a tunnel-vision on “AVOID EXECUTION” works well in establishing characters and relationships, and their uses in the future.
Well, that’s just my opinion though.

Anyway, sasuga Mia-sama! Another harem member, added!

Dex-chan lover
@Acolytus
No, Abel is really the Best boy.
Mia confirmed to have 8 kids with Abel in her "history book". Mia screamed "8 kids are too much"

I hate that Sion Prince. He is a stupid Prince that
let people lead his nose to kill Mia many times over for his foolish justice (do wrong things = evil = kill = no mercy), he died of old age alone without a single friend or a loved ones

@tanzinaahmed1
@speedko24
WRONG, that stupid prince was the one who
KEPT killing Mia over and over.
@lauermeer
You'd better stop supporting that stupid prince.
@OmniscientOnion
WRONG. Sion killed Mia.
He led the rebellion, he won the war, Ludwig begged to let Mia live but he decided to kill Mia (Killed, past tense, the fact, not future event spoiler, readers just miss it)
Mastermind tricked Sion to lead the rebellion to kill Mia each time Mia change the history until Mia fixed her country completely, Mastermind tricked Sion lead the rebellion to kill Abel instead. Good thing, Mia is there to stop him.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

This is one of the best reincarnation stories I've read in a while!! I'm really looking forward to Prince Abel's development. However, I'm a little confused as to who is Princess Mia's endgame but I'll support Abel for now. I really hope my heart won't be broken. 🥺🥺🥺

\( ̄▽ ̄)/\( ̄▽ ̄)/\( ̄▽ ̄)/ Sasuga Mia-sama~! \( ̄▽ ̄)/\( ̄▽ ̄)/\( ̄▽ ̄)/

Dex-chan lover
Abel my boi. I love all the chibi dot faces on the characters, gets me everytime

Dex-chan lover
@OmniscientOnion @speedko24
Also, if it's not French revolution "vengeance" style, then it's not unlikely that it'll be a Russian revolution "double-down" style. (Gotta kill the old rulers so they can't become centerpoints for counterrevolutions). So no matter her personal innocence or ignorance, her head was always likely to fall.

Fed-Kun's army
gslkdjkfdgj i love mia hahahha i feel a little bad for the rejected prince but mostly i'm like nah you'll be okay. go away. this prince abel looks like a good boy tho!!! i approve of your choice, mia!!! good job, now he'll push himself for you and die for you if he has too SCREAMS (also, his brother mega sucks) ALL HAIL PRINCESS MIA!!!

thank you very much for the update, that ending page cracked me up lmaoooo best

Group Leader
I kind of unironically love how Mia is still so very Mia even with how she's changing everything around her. TTvTT

Dex-chan lover
@MaNoChan
His country SPIES (plural).
Their (the prince's) country is the strongest country in this world (they can conquer the world if they want, but they uphold to their justice)
The spies were sent to every country (they have been living in every country for a long time)
They wanted to conquer the world. And they thought of the easiest way to do it.
Ignite Rebellion.
Rebellion is citizen = the weak = the one needs to be protected (in the prince's eyes) => Kill the noble, who mistreat/harm the citizen.
Yes, just telling the prince a country is corrupt, he will come to help the rebellion to kill the royal, noble of that country.

For example. Mia's country.

In the past, there were many problems, so I can somewhat agree with the Prince helped the Rebellion and killed the nobles.
But then, Mia fixed history, built hospital, helped the slums, etc.
The prince even got interested in Mia like you see in chapter 5,6,7.
Tiona got bullied by some nobles again (in school).
By chance, Mia, or rather Anne on Mia's errand helps her.
But Mia's country got famine, citizens got hungry, citizen rebel. the prince helps rebellion. They killed Mia AGAIN.
Anne, Lugwin, and even Abel tried to help Mia => got killed.
Mia fixed her country again. She secured the food for several years for her citizen. She was praised as a Saint.

But just because a corrupt noble burn a forest, enslave the tribe (blame it on Mia's name), the prince and Tiona lead rebellion to kill Mia AGAIN.
Mia fixed everything again.

The spies ran out of bad things (Mia fixed them all) in Mia's country to ignite a rebellion.
Mia was saved, her diary disappeared.

They spies change to ignite rebellion in Abel's country instead. Abel's country got tax raised (well, corrupt nobles need money)
At first, the prince going with Mia to help Abel.
Then, the rebellion tells the prince "Hey prince, we are the weak, the nobles of this country is bad, help us"
The prince really considers killing Abel (Royal family) and the bad nobles of this country.

Original History

The Prince killed Mia. The prince kills almost anyone if he heard that they are bad.
In the end, he died alone without a loved one / family / friend.
Well, consider that he kills all the bad ones (big or small) the citizen can live peacefully.
But no-one loved him.

@Loli_Omamoritai thank you so much for your response😍😍😍
And wow dose he have brain or just a decoration!?! I mean even if they were right about the Mia and Abel and the Nobles, he should at least have investigate it properly and collected evidences before go for the kill and even if they really guilty there's other means of punishment like prison or strip them from their titles or kick them from the country, the prince is even more stupid than Mia😒
And again thank you for the spoiler😍

Dex-chan lover
@MaNoChan:
Yes. The prince really upholds to his justice. But for him, it's only "death for the bad guys".
Just like the CEO of some company nowadays, he won't think twice to fire the one who harms the company, no redemption.

Mia asked him "do you really plan to kill Abel"
For his friendship and rival with Abel, he said "I hope I don't have to kill Abel",
but when Abel came to stop the rebellion, Abel admitted "the nobles in our country are certainly bad, but we can't just kill them all, we still need them to maintain the country",
the Prince really plans to kill Abel (if another Mia's fan can't stop him in time)

Only until his right-hand-man finally realizes their country spies are the mastermind. He apologizes to Abel. Abel doesn't really mind.
Well, he loves justice so of course, he doesn't feel right with that.

Mia made a brilliant move following the prince's logic. (In fact, she just wants to kick him once for killing her in the past)
"Everyone makes mistakes, and mistakes won't go unpunished" then she kicks his leg "with this punishment, you are forgiven"
With something that light, of course, the prince isn't convinced.
But then the prince and his right-hand-man thought "Princess Mia wants him to remember this guilt for the rest of his life which makes him must think twice before anything"

The most hilarious part.
When they capture the SPIES.
They are kind of maniac so they don't afraid of death or anything of punishment.
Mia suggests their punishment "Why don't we let them hear Rafina (manga chapter 6) 's sermons every day for 3 years. It will purify their soul". They screamed OUT LOUD.
It was recorded as the world's worst punishment in history.
Even the SPIES never consider doing bad things again.

Good thing this manga/series is light-hearted and comedy.
Mia comes to save the day every time from the bad end (she or someone die)
Endless of people want to kill her (destruction flag)
But... GOTTA love Mia. Everyone came to kill her and her petty revenge convert them all.

Users who are viewing this thread