Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Mia-sama [Za warudo]
unknown.png
"Oh? You're approaching me?" :meguusmug:

Fed-Kun's army
The only reason Abel's name isn't James is because Pokemon would sue them. Dude's design was ugly NGL. 😂

Poor dude is set up for his first heartbreak.
Don’t worry, Abel won’t get his heart broken by Mia, in fact they will both begin to fall in love (for real) with each other after this first meeting. Abel will be one of the few people whom Mia will try to help (during unrest in Remno) because she genuinely cares (loves him) for him and not just for selfish reasons.

I have no basis to claim Abel is best boy yet but I will anyway.
I assure you Abel is the best boy for Mia, he’s the first boy who will be genuinely kind (nice) to her, and vise-versa. Sometimes a simple act of kindness can be the start of a loving relationship.

Still hoping he's end game honestly. I still don't like the other prince for her. Even if he's a good guy to her here, she still had that past/ memories of being hunted and killed by him. Hard to befriend Tiona too.
Don’t worry Abel is the end game for Mia, you have nothing to worry about.

Mia-sama yay!
UzHl21e.jpg
Indeed, good for Mia for rejecting Sion and choosing Abel instead. All Abel ever needed was someone to believe in him, to give him the confidence that he can surpass his brother Gain and Sion. Mia may not know it yet but this is the beginning of their (her and Abel) loving relationship.
I think that one of the reasons as to why Abel was flirting with all those girls was that he hoped that he would find the ’right girl’ for him, that special girl. It turned out that he didn’t find her, rather she (that being Mia) found him. It’s true that Mia’s reason started out as a selfish one, but it doesn’t detract from the love that they will have for each other.

Users who are viewing this thread