Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

I like Abel and Mia together. They are growing as people on their way and will be for the better of their citizens.

The prince scion is too mcuh for m ia and to be friend with Abel. Mia is more of a gry person and that isnwht I love. Abel is someone who doesn't know much and is learning while scion is too white and only care for that. Too white or too black are too extreme.

So. Judging by the cover, Abel will be the sweet 2nd ML... Too, bad, he really is a good boy.

Dex-chan lover
I love Abel so much, they are both so cute on the last page! I am definitely hoping he and Mia will get together
Thanks so much for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the translation!!!
guillotine chan is back and better than ever! remember everyone, as marx-sama said: "there is nothing to lose but your chains! workers of the world unite! no war but the class war uwu"

🤣😂🤣lolollolol that "do it for him"!!! I sang Steven Universe's song Do it for him! Keep your stance wide..., keep your body lower.... (perfect for Guillotine san)😂

Thank you for the updates and for the dilligent translation work here! <3

I am enjoying the progression of the characters. I feel like some kind of harem ending might actually work -ere, or I not, she'll end up helping everyone else out to save her society. :3

I look forward to see where the story, and most importantly, the characterization, takes us readers! :3

Group Leader
Great chapter! I like Abel for her. Thanks for the scanlation.

Users who are viewing this thread