Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Uh oh sisters. Looks like someone is trying to start trouble for no good reason
Gasp! It's the evil Illuminati! Stirring trouble for no good reason!
(But likely for some evil or selfish one.)

Dex-chan lover
you know.. she really deserved what happened to her on her og timeline but to think it was a scheme and not just things falling into its natural place feels kinda bad... it was good that there were heroes to subjugate her that time but to think that the very reason her kingdom was shaken in her og timeline was because there's just a bunch of bored sadists fucking around.
I don't think she overly deserved her first fate (since the only thing she did was be a slightly selfish brat in a country full of jerks in power), but it was to be expected since the country was weak and unstable. So the schemers being revealed is unexpected, but they might have been invented now just to be able to prolong the story with less suspension of disbelief.
(One country falling for natural reasons is fine, but if the story is going to move on to rescue several countries, then "evil masterminds" become more easily believable than "oh, a second/third/fourth country starts falling over, when they were just fine in the first past")

Dex-chan lover
Gasp! It's the evil Illuminati! Stirring trouble for no good reason!
(But likely for some evil or selfish one.)
Having seen the anime now, there's a depth to it that I hadn't expected, and I can pretty much guarantee it was for a good reason. (Or something like that.)

Dex-chan lover
damn, that diary is like a holy bible. and now she doesnt have it anymore.... nahh I am sure she will be finee, she has the greatest power better than prophecy book : LUCK EX :dogkek::dogkek::dogkek:

Users who are viewing this thread