Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Finally her hard work able to turn the fates. Incredible work Princess Mia.

So starting next arc she is going in blind or perhaps the diary will pop up again with different content.

Group Leader
Oh nooo Abel.

I wonder if something else will appear to take the place of the diary, but oriented around Abel? Why did the diary exist in the first place? IDK if it hasn't been addressed or if I forgor :notlikethis:
Even the novels, how the blood covered diary was in the past with Mia is unknown. For your other bit
something does come to replace it, that being Mia's own granddaughter, who some how jumped into the past. We do get another book, The Princess Chronicles, that changes as Mia change things in the past, but it's not as useful as the diary as it was written by Elise, so it has a lot of inaccuracies and over exaggerations of events, as well as events that are omitted for various reasons.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I can relate with the pomf. Pomf feels good. Pomf is life.

Oh, right, she had that book. I thought she was off the hook ages ago.

Have to use the dark bubbles, since otherwise it's totally impossible to figure out that those are shady people.

So she thwarted them so much they completely gave up. That's a solid victory.

Dex-chan lover
you know.. she really deserved what happened to her on her og timeline but to think it was a scheme and not just things falling into its natural place feels kinda bad... it was good that there were heroes to subjugate her that time but to think that the very reason her kingdom was shaken in her og timeline was because there's just a bunch of bored sadists fucking around.

Users who are viewing this thread