Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 31

Group Leader
you know.. she really deserved what happened to her on her og timeline but to think it was a scheme and not just things falling into its natural place feels kinda bad... it was good that there were heroes to subjugate her that time but to think that the very reason her kingdom was shaken in her og timeline was because there's just a bunch of bored sadists fucking around.
you are wrong with Mia deserving it, she didn't deserve to be put to death at all, because she was actually putting in a lot of effort to fix things, but no one cared because all they saw was her actions as a kid.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, turn out there was a big conspiration that want to turn the empire upside-down? Do they want a coup d'état? Also how the heck they inciting famine?

Anyway, finally probably we say good by to Guillotine-chan.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, turn out there was a big conspiration that want to turn the empire upside-down? Do they want a coup d'état? Also how the heck they inciting famine?

Well, I mean, it's not impossible to incite a famine, but it probably takes a lot of resources and preperation

Dex-chan lover
Who are they? I suppose they are the people responsible for tarnishing the king's name before.
And next target, looking at how abel is not responding, his country?
Oh no~ not that misogynistic country~ i guess princess mia need to help the ladies~ and abel of course

Dex-chan lover
you are wrong with Mia deserving it, she didn't deserve to be put to death at all, because she was actually putting in a lot of effort to fix things, but no one cared because all they saw was her actions as a kid.
yeah and honestly I don't think a child's selfish actions warrants the death penalty lol

Dex-chan lover
you know.. she really deserved what happened to her on her og timeline but to think it was a scheme and not just things falling into its natural place feels kinda bad... it was good that there were heroes to subjugate her that time but to think that the very reason her kingdom was shaken in her og timeline was because there's just a bunch of bored sadists fucking around.
Nah, maybe the king deserved it, but she didn't. She was ignorant, yes. But she actually did try to make the empire better after being made aware by Ludwig.

Also that "hero" was a selfish person who thought he was the only one in the right. Sion turned a blind eye towards Mia's efforts and simply played judge by giving her death sentence.

And as the anime has shown in the Remno arc, it's actually his own people who bring chaos lol.

Dex-chan lover
Sasuga Mia-sama!! Guillotine-chan simps finna cry their eyes out tonight :pepela:

Dex-chan lover
Also how the heck they inciting famine?
start by convincing them to plant non-food crops like cottons instead of food crops like wheat. when the majority of the crops are non-food, they'd need to buy food from outside. make some excuse to only sell them food if they pay higher and higher price, and soon famine will follow

Dex-chan lover
Nice bait.

Aaaaaaa, I thought i can see more of the story after the anime finished…. THEY CATCH UPPPPP

Dex-chan lover

This is probably not a spoiler so I won't tag it but Guillotine-chan will still make appearances and will haunt Mia's decision makig going forward. Basically everytime she feels like she's gonna make a bad decision, Guilly-chan looms closer. 😅

Group Leader
Aaaaaaa, I thought i can see more of the story after the anime finished…. THEY CATCH UPPPPP
Anime is past the manga. Manga is about half way through volume 2 of the LN, while the anime finished it

Users who are viewing this thread