Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~ - Vol. 8 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
mia having different priorities and concerns is such a funny but also migraine inducing experience if you worry about her at all lmao like i can vaguely understand the feelings of head chef in her imagination :kek:

i was sure she's gonna go bonkers because sion put his hands on her lips but i guess she's much more focused on the rabbit lmao

Dex-chan lover
there was no narrator box saying "wrong" this time, but guillotine-chan still appeared so we're still good.

silly Mia, if guillotine-chan says "OK" to touch some mushrooms, the correct action should be NOT to touch them :pepela:

Group Leader
The narrator in this series does an amazing job in both the novel & manga.
I don't remember any narrator in the anime, which is a shame
there was a narrator in the anime, but his role was cut down quite a bit, and matched more of the manga's narrator, except the last episode where they had it closer to the LN's.

Fed-Kun's army
honestly with how lucky these coincidences are I am just waiting for that one time to throw us into a rollercoaster ride right into the depths of hell

Dex-chan lover
Wait I didn't know this got updated.

Sion, Mia obviously had noticed Muzic and tested his character by seeing if he warns her if she tried to touch the mushroom. After all Mia herself knows she’s an expert in foraging mushrooms.
Mushrooms are truly the greatest food, you can test someone's character and even save the world with it. I was not joking about the last part.

Also since I saw people comparing Mia with Cid, I think Mia at least is aware of what is happening on the broader scope. She somewhat knew what is happening and roughly what she needs to do about it, but her train of thoughts are usually too shallow to completely solve the issue. This is where her hypercompetent subordinates and friends overanalyze her actions and picked up her slack.

Users who are viewing this thread