Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~ - Vol. 8 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
Isn't it more often being caused by third party in stories like this, which is why when the villainess become good, shit still happened? I thought this seems kinda cliche even, because it's established that the king seems to spoil her too much instead of actually taking care of his kingdom.
Also, that was seen from Mia's perspective so it was a biased opinion. In a later volume, Mia saw the king talking seriously with his ministers and realized he does do his work as a king, just that she had never seen it until then.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't it more often being caused by third party in stories like this, which is why when the villainess become good, shit still happened? I thought this seems kinda cliche even, because it's established that the king seems to spoil her too much instead of actually taking care of his kingdom.
in some series, it usually come from the "heroine who actually another reborn person but evil" but the downfall is already done, since they were reborn right at the moment of the "breaking engagement"
while in other series, the MC get to reborn into the villain as young age then they only think they still heading to the downfall without notice they already changed everything

Dex-chan lover
At some point, i thought the revolutionaries are just people who only wants a people's republic so i was thinking of lowkey supporting them but what a twist man goddamn

Dex-chan lover
The White Crow sunklanders glow in the dark. You can see 'em if you're riding.
You just trample them over, that's what you do.

Fucking White Crow sunklanders.

Users who are viewing this thread