Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~

Dex-chan lover
Normally I hate this trope when it's done as the main focus of a manga, but for some reason this version feels fresh, overall this is just a good manga.

The main character isn't a complete idiot despite being innocent/ignorant and the misunderstandings aren't completely out of left field like a lot of other attempts at this type of plot, I can actually understand why characters come to the conclusions that they do.

The overall pacing is great as well, nothing is really rushed and it feels like a slice of life story rather than something that's just plodding along in an effort to increase the chapter count.

While the manga is still enjoyable, the novelty of the misunderstanding centered plot is starting to wane for me. Hopefully something changes soon, or else this series is going to completely milk the trope dry.

Group Leader
I love this because instead of the usual re-do heroine whose past experiences make her perfect at everything borderline Mary-Sue, Mia is just a selfish walking disaster area who creates many misunderstandings.

okay this is too good I keep rereading now I NEED to read the novel... anyone know if there’s hard copies out there or is it only the ebooks ?(ㆀ˘・з・˘)

The best part about mia is that her core villainess personality doesn't change even as she reforms.

@uwumic digital only for now. J-novel.club, then official translators, offer a fantastic deal for reading the ebook and they even let you read chapters as they are translated. The speed of chapters releasing on j-novel.club is actually faster than this Manga so the membership is completely worth it for that alone.

I'm rooting for Abel so hard! Self righteous Prince Gary Stue is just not suited for our disaster pincess.

I love this manga! I recommend this manga to others who want a fresh feel of this sort of trope.
Despite the princess being really selfish and egoistical herself,
I can see her small improvements.
Like the part
where she was at the slums and showed empathy. Although she only came to the slums for a selfish reason, she saw a child starving and showed empathy.
and at the very beginning
where she ate all her food and realized just how tasty they were compared to when she was imprisoned and also was so grateful for the fact that she has such a wonderful chef. In the end, she isn't that bad after all. I like manga like these that show hints of small improvements in their personality through dialogue, that is an amazing skill to have when it comes to making a manga or just comics in general.

I’m really hoping she ends up falling in love with Abel! They are just so cute together and they both deserve to be happy and spend their life with someone who cares about them!

Dex-chan lover
Who will win, a Girl who's trying to avoid guillotine, or a man named Robespierre who enchants the reader to bring her towards the revolution?

I'm so glad I'm not the only one on Team Abel! He's just so cute the way he acts towards Mia and I find him just so fun as a character! Plus he and Mia are so cute together 🥲

Users who are viewing this thread