Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~

The front cover gives so much power. But the development is good for now. I wish for more fluff. Thank you.

I'm seriously waiting for an official english manga release for this bc this story is so worth buying! IT'S SO FUNNY L M A O

Fed-Kun's army
One of the better royalty reincarnation manga. In her previous life she was painfully ignorant but not a malicious person so you can feel empathy when she has to relive and understand her past mistakes. The misunderstandings are a lot of the comedy and are done well enough, they only usually fail when the MC can't understand direct intentions. Overall really fun, waiting for more chapters.

Also I can't believe the cover 2 would be so bold as to display worst ending >.<

isn't this just a serious case of misunderstanding
getting the same vibe as The Eminence In Shadow

Omg, i love this! I love how everyone just misunderstands her - her inner monologue is just so hilarious! I can't wait for the next update, thank you so much for sharing this with us~

Dex-chan lover
At first, I wasn't really into it, since I'm not particularly a fan of the "misunderstanding egoism for good intentions" trope, but as it goes, it starts to grow on me because the Princess does show some redeeming qualities (such as empathy, gratitude or guilt) and is slowly changing for the better, based on her previous experience. It makes her more human than your average perfect heroine.
I'm curious to see what will come next ^^

(Oh and, yeah, I totally root for Abel)

Honestly this child is such a pompous idiot I'm surprised she even managed to do anything bad enough to warrant execution. Like it seems the worst thing she ever did was a spot of Mean Girls at the academy, other than that her sins are a result of sheer arrogant idiocy. Seems the only reason she met guillotine-chan is because of people holding grudges and ascribing to malice what is actually best explained by her brain being as smooth as a marble. Like don't get me wrong she was and is a useless princess, but that's not reason enough to kill someone. What, she's dense as a brick and has an overinflated ego so off with her head? Please.

It's a great series, though, very enjoyable. She's basically the anti-Tanya, for those who have read/watched Youjo Senki. Constant misunderstandings but always in the most positive way, whereas Tanya is misunderstood usually in a negative way that leads to greater hardship. Shenanigans ensue regardless, but the tone is rather different. Also rather than being hyper-competent, Mia is absolutely useless. If you sat her on a desk she could hold papers down... probably.

@Mystearical yeah you described it very well. She wouldn't hurt a fly... because if she ever even thought of doing something actually awful, the target would be able to figure it out immediately and circumvent the situation.

@Mystearical
The problem isn't what she did but what she didn't. While she lacked malice per se, she also was extremely pampered, and she completely bought the discriminatory notions about nobility prevalent in her empire. She had duties in the academy, namely to forge useful connections, and she neglected them.

It's not completely her fault, since the circumstances that led to the fall of the empire were completely out of her hands, but as she herself said, she really screwed up by giving the girl who ended up rallying the resistance that toppled the empire, a reason to hate her.

@Mystearical to sum it all up, Mia was sent to the guillotine primarily due to ignorance.

A viscount offered her a jewelry box made of a unique material and asked her permission to procure more of the said material. Mia was oblivious that procuring the said material would...

...require the genocide of the Lulu tribe. The lulus basically worship the tress from which the said material taken from. The annihilation of the Lulu village caused the remaining Lulus (who were mostly wanderers) aired their grievances to the Outcount of Rudolvan, the lord of the biggest wheat producer in the Empire. Since there was a famine, the Outcount of Rudolvan has become one of the most influential figures in the Empire, especially since his family continuously gives food rations to the poor. Things reached a point of no return when the Outcount of Rudolvan was assassinated and everyone blamed the Emperor. And so, the Lulu remnants, the poor who have lost hope due to the famine, the Empires greatest knight who lost all his comrades in the first clash with the Lulus, the successor of the Outcount of Rudolvan, the Prince of Sunkland, and the daughter of the Duke of Belga all joined together to overthrow the Tearmoon Imperial Family. And unknown to all of them, everything was planned by a rogue foreign intelligence unit which aimed to expand their homeland's influence by causing the downfall of the nearby empires/kingdoms.

U know thinking that her façade can easily break someday gives me anxiety 😅

Group Leader
So far one of the most amusing villainess series. Although MC might not be considered a true villain, she does maintain the same personality, intelligence, and personal motivations even on her second attempt at life. No altruistic paradigm shifts or overpowered otherworldly knowledge here. She’s exactly the same person and when interpreted through a comedic lens It’s definitely worth reading

“Fortunately, her experiences in the dungeon had changed her, imparting a kindness as deep as the deepest of cake trays and as broad as the broadest of teacups.”
Welcome to the world of the Tearmoon Empire

This manga is quite funny, I recommend anyone reading this comment and has not read it yet to read it.

SASUGA MIA-SAMA!

@Mystearical She is basically this world's Marie Antoinette. A sheer ignorance and disregard for others lead to the people to be furious with her, ultimately leading to her end after years of imprisonment like Mia.

Users who are viewing this thread