Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~

Dex-chan lover
I just finished the LN vol3 and let me tell yall...THIS SHIT IS DOPE AF!!! LIKE REALLY!!! It’s exciting, goofey, borderline sentimental, sometimes heroic omggg
Urhrhfrjd it’s so good!!! I can’t wait to see everything in manga 😭😭😭

It's great how seamlessly they combined the "Princess Mia... Finds Friendship Through Mutual Misunderstanding" chapter from volume 1 of the LN with the "A Birthday Party Ten Days Late" chapter from volume 3. This event is also what fully convinced Ludwig that it's worth it to try and make Mia the
Tearmoon Empire's first-ever Empress despite there being no precedent as the Empire has always been ruled by an Emperor.

Dex-chan lover
@Adryan475 it’s really a well balanced mix of the plot and comedy with a tint of romance here and there which doesn’t really matter since Mia rolls from adventures to funny misunderstandings one after another. It was never boring to read it imo.

this is nice. i like how she just bulldozes thru life and by some miracle or misunderstanding she comes out, not only unscathed, but with a fresh face as if she just visited a salon and also bringing a bag of snacks with her as well.

The best part of the story is when the narration just outright states the cast is wrong.

@Adryan475
If I had to measure it, comedy the most, then plot and finally romance. The main gag never gets old, and there's a rather compelling story behind Tearmoon's fall. It does romance, but doesn't dwell too much on it since
Abel wins very early on. There's some light teasing with Sion but it never goes anywhere, and he gets paired off with Tiona later.

this manga is one giant parody on the missunderstanding trope wraped in a villainess's second try
definetly worth a try especially since you dont need to pity the subordinates as much as the ones from eminence in the shadows as this boss may be equaly incompetent but far less oblivious to cold hard facts

This manga is absolutely comedic gold, and does a great job of weaving the various plot lines of the light novels into something that works in a visual medium. Well worth your time.

This is just too much hahaha she's just so clueless, but this time she was actually thinking ahead. Just not as FAR ahead as one might otherwise guess.

Users who are viewing this thread