Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~

I am completely in love with this manga and damn, is it a shame that it doesn't update more. I always get so hyped to see a new chapter and how many more beneficial misunderstandings Mia gets herself into. The plot and the growth of the characters are paced so nicely and I love how Mia thinks, like she is oblivious but she isn't stupid and her success in finding more ways to help her kingdom can't be just credited to the misunderstandings she and others create - she actually is a smart girl with a lot of charm! Thanks so much for the translation and general work the team puts into this, it's very much appreciated!

given her selfish motives mia is definitely not a saint, but i do hope that through all these hilarious misunderstandings she truly grows to become a better person.

after all, it seems that, with anne's sparkly eyes of Faith™, mia is beginning to grow a conscience lol

anne best girl, protecc ann.

this is kinda like Slumdog Millionaire but replace money with escaping guillotine and slum with castle

Fed-Kun's army
I really like the protagonist in this story.
She's not a goody two shoes. not some big bad trying to take over
the world. she's just a girl that doesn't want to die
and who could blame her? most people don't want to die

and even regarding the way she acted in the past she was just
a spoiled brat she wasn't evil or malicious in any way
just ignorant and self important

it's believable why people had her executed and I understand
she was a flawed person but at the same time i have sympathy for her

I really enjoy this and would recommend it

Yup yup. The protag is top notch. I put this in the villainess sub genre personally since Mia is about as selfish as one while still retaining her basic humanity and human relationships.

By the way, don't miss the ad at the end of the latest chapter! Volume 4 of the light novel is almost available in the west with a fun translation which captures the true essence of Mia for an English speaking audience. I highly recommend grabbing a j-novel.club premium subscription so that you can read the chapters as they're being translated: it feels like they pump out new chapters every other week or so and the prepub is already of high quality!

While the Manga is great and captures a lot of what makes Mia our Mia, the novels are PACKED with even more Mia hillarity. The misunderstandings in favor of Mia's selfish survival strategy just compound on each other in even more hilarious ways which the Manga can't quite show all of.

Is it weird that i read the narrator’s voice in my head and hear it like the narrator in charlie and the chocolate factory 🥴

Also one of my fave manga out there!! No super heavy drama, fun to read, and sensible plot!! I literally read it from the very start whenever there’s a new chapter out hehe its really that gooooood!! Highly recommended 😉

Love it. Love it all. 🤣🤣🤣 All hail our Princess Mia 🔥🥂🎉🎊🥳📣💜💜

I honestly really hope she doesn't end up with the silver haired prince. Where are her parents? Why is it just her making the decisions for the country?

@cinnamoncookie her father is a doting one, everything she said need to be approved. And her mother rumored to have died in childbirth.

As for who she ended up with (confirmed on LN vol 3):
Abel, the Remno 2nd prince.

Anyway, both LN and manga always put a smile on my face but the ball room chapter really missing out an amazing scene sadly.

Double-page supporter
I am SO in love with this series!
So much that I read through three available LN volumes in two days straight.

@unmellow yeah she was just a regular spoiled princess who didn't know any better but wasn't malicious consider how she and Anne were during her jail time

Users who are viewing this thread