Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~

As of chapter 10 she still has a long way to go to avoid the guillotine? To that seems odd, with all she did so far she should at least be close to be the only royal not beheaded but imprisoned for life or banished.

Does anyone else like the long haired boy better, cause i do. It would be lame if she ended up with the same boring prince who hated her before. And I think the long haired boy is cute ☺️

@nroejb The French Revolution took it's fury out on the nobility and royalty, but that wasn't what caused it. Earlier they talk about economic hardships, epidemics, and interference by other nations. It's difficult to overstate how much impact endless wars against the British had, as well as nearly two decades of bad harvests. The country was bankrupt and high taxes were imposed on everyone except the nobility and Church - who had the majority of the wealth in the country. A cute girl trying to fix things isn't enough. The bad feelings towards the nobility had been growing for nearly two centuries.

@Aelfric
Technically you can't seperate the wars and the taxing from the royalty and nobility, that only leaves the bad harvests. Anyway I said that she'd probably only be banished or imprisoned because she stood out in a positive way, the comparison to the French revolution is not good in this case since no matter how much the leadership at that time really was at fault, nobody had stood out particularly positively especially towards the commoners.
Any yes a cute girl trying to fix things wont change the feelings towards the nobility, that had been growing nearly two centuries, but it can certainly change the feelings towards the one girl in particular. The past has proven that people are indeed capable to not think things through, to act hypocritcal, to applying double standards, or to try to improve their image by an easy act of mercy towards somebody not actually threatening and somewhat popular. And just one of these alone may lead to her survival, I'd say that's good odds.
Another thing would of course be the unpleasent matter of forced marriage for legitemcy of the next ruler, which is also somthing that could easily happen now that the leadership of the revolution is likely to change.

Dex-chan lover
good stuff, but what really got me just now was how those binocular things she's holding definitely don't fit her face lol

@luke_chase Dont worry about the book losing importance. Even when she inevitably ends up dodging the guillotine, it's just the beginning in terms of changing the future. Her growth is a joy to behold because she retains her self as a selfish, but not completely unreasonable brat. Bit by bit, she grows up, but she retains the core of what makes her the disappointing mia.

By the way, j-novel.club has translated the first two volumes of the light novel with the third on the way: it's actually even more hilarious in written form to watch mia express her selfishness and watch it get misinterpreted; even better when she comes up with a legit good idea.

Contributor
Does anyone know if there will be an official English release of this (the manga, not the novel?) I'm not sure where to ask.

Haha, I laughed so hard in some of the scenes a bought the first two volumes of the LN. I hope volume 3 comes out soon.

@darewin what part of the novel is the manga at? I want to buy it but I don't know I should buy volume 2 or 3? Since the manga is at vol. 2 des that mean i need to buy novel vol. 2??

Edit: thanks! @Nighthawlc

I love that this girl is still a brat and somehow manages to pull off being a saint. I LOVE IT.

Essentially this is if Doctor Elise's a manga and it's more about reversing the mistakes you made yourself and such.

I love this for the compounding chain of misunderstandings that build up to Mia's legacy.

Users who are viewing this thread