Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Double-page supporter
comrade mia redistributes her wealth to the masses to avoid the guillotine. bezos take note.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Well she's doing quite well so far somehow, much better than MCs in reincarnation stories usually do. Even if most of it is by coincidence. She's a master of having other people do all the work, taking the credit for and still having the people that did the work praise her. Now that's the kind of person I want to become in the future.

Double-page supporter
I'm just scared of the possibility that, no matter what she does, she'll look back at the diary and see those despairing words begging to live.

• meguuusad
Miapic? Miaopia? Mia-opia? Miapia? The scanlators had a tough call...
Anyways. All the pandemic talk in this chapter is triggering. I wish my government was as toughtful about a pandemic as this fake monarchy. Just like in the chapter, any economic development we (pretended to) care about will be erased by our response to the virus.

• meguuusad
Dex-chan lover
I wanna quote pages from this manga that I love.. but damn I love every single page of it hahahaha

I love Mia-sama.

@AckSed

Two sides of the same coin, both lolis and glorious leaders ... with questionable intentions hahaha

She pulled a Bismarck/Huey Long move right there.

enacting social reforms just enough to prevent a violent social revolution.

Dex-chan lover
Yyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeee caaaaaaaaw, selling the crown jewels before they are stolen.

Also Its funny that Ludwig thinks she is a saint or somebody sent by god.
I mean technically he is not necessarily wrong, considering she got the gift of foresight.
Unless if the book is a magic item that only works under super specifics circumstances so nobody knew about it untill now....

Users who are viewing this thread