Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
God i love when misunderstandings are done well, they might be milking some a bit hard but its still within acceptable levels lol.

"alwalys look out for #1" perfect lol.

@duderos Depends on the facility. We can throw up emergency tent hospitals instantly like NYC didcwith coronavirus. Anyways, I imagine a medieval or renaissance hospital would take months rather than years to build.

Group Leader
Ludwig's case of Miaitis is really something to see!

The omniscient narrative snark is what makes this so good. <3 Makes me wonder if the god of this setting sent Mia back in time just to see what would happen and the snarking is their commentary.

The main things are clean wells, sanitation, sewage systems, and consumer regulations aka everything we did in the 19th century. Taking it a step further would be studying inoculation and epidemiology tracing techniques originated by John Snow, who actually did know something about public heath

Dex-chan lover
just a hopsital?
a hopsital, seriously? that wont solve the roots of problem (still important though)
first it's all about FOOD and SANITARY

food is simple, just buy or stockpile them (it's not famine yet)
but sanitary means there's a need for cleanliness by NOT shitting(either by human or animals) in public road
it's actually harder to ask people to be clean, especially when their education and especially people from medieval (even in modern world in 2021 there's still people who shit in outdoor, looking a C country)
then public bathhouse at the very least and then lastly also a sewer ditch

road are also important, but it has little to do with plague though.
i think those are basic needs, do that and it improves tremendously
just my 2cent from a guy who works at making toilets lol
maybe for better food/meds distribution

Well what Ludwig recommend are distribution of foods and healthcare (in this case hospital)

and for the hygiene, the staff from hospital actually clean the street, gradually people from the slum following this practice

What the fuck is up with this manga? There's only 5 page that has loaded, the rest is unloadable (I've tried to load it, one by one but it's the same), and I'm even use the original image which still doesn't work even though my speed is at 2 mb/second.

Users who are viewing this thread