Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari - Vol. 3 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
@ENJAY
Not really. Mia at her worst still isn't very capable of being properly mean. She actually has even more malice in this lifetime with her hatred for Tiona and Sion compared to mere jealousy over her crush being liked by somebody else that she got over within a few months if you think about it. She didn't even hate the peasants cheering for her head getting lopped off and only actually resents the ones that personally did something to her.

Dex-chan lover
@sillyts even if there was a crossover, wouldn't it be there entourage praising how amazing there princess/lord? there skill for claiming there people's work might be spotted but it's hard to imagine if the two would get along/get in the way. like the scenario that comes to mind is when ainz is dressed up as his human warrior persona and mia hiring a boorish mercenary BUT ainz is an established mercenary and in no scenario would mia get a mercenary instead of a guard/knight- that is only if she doesn't encounter a situation where ainz "looks troubled" and Anne propmting Mia to take action.
@RamenRider what a goddamn epiphany. the chapter also just struck me that, it's awfully obvious that those entitled nobles really aren't aware of there actions. in this second chance, Mia has gained a sort of empathy for people who are bullied. but not so much to help them if it weren't for Anne. Anne is such an important plot device for Mia to take action.

Dex-chan lover
@ActiveInternetSandwich
It was Sion. Only Sion all alone.
Write a sticker "bad noble" and stick to a country he will Guillotine everyone from Royalty to Nobles even they are innocent.
That's how Sion is. When he realizes he kill innocent nobles he will apologies to them.

why does mia call rafina as rafina-sama and rafina only call mia as miss mia ?
shouldn't princess title be higher then duke's daughter.

@MangaLover6

Age, and location I think. Rafina is the elder, and while inferior in title, she's in her home territory. Also she seems to have authority in the academy itself.

Is my guess. Maybe less thought went into it.

@Aeseld

Rafina is inferior in title only on a techanility, in that the king of Belluga is God and the Duke rule's in his name. So for all practial purposes she's also a princess.

Banned
How could she possibly have a long way to go to avoid the guillotine when she literally helped the poor and stopped a plague and such? Lol

oh my gosh... i love that she's so clueless and self-serving but also DOES have a slowly growing sense of right and wrong based on her experiences

Fed-Kun's army
SASUGA MIA-SAMA!!!

wow a long way to go??? still??? after everything she's done so far??? COME ON, Y'ALL ASlksjfalkjssdf

thank you for much for the update~!

Users who are viewing this thread