Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

@Doramas I agree, if we focus just on her actions we can see mia is actually competent most times, it's just that her absurd luck usually overshadows that, even so, I like that the narrator is constantly roasting the characters in the story it's not only funny but also a very unique way to use an unreliable narrator

Dex-chan lover
No kind of glasses wouls help them on how blind they truly are with Mia's true intentions..

Dex-chan lover
@Doramas
Well yeah, she lived through it once already.
She is suprisingly competent but having lived through it once already she has some foreknowledge.

Dex-chan lover
Ludwig's faith for Mia-sama reach maximum level, now you can transform to The Pope of Mia believers

The thing I love the most is that she knows the problems that they will find, and in her attempts to fix them she goes and fix things through totally understandable misunderstandings. xD I really love this manga (and the novel is nice too).

Dex-chan lover
I definitely recommend picking up the novels for this, if you're enjoying the manga.

Dex-chan lover
the fact that she is still unable to avoid becoming headless means that some are pulling the strings!?

Dex-chan lover
The spread of Mia-itis is reaching pandemic proportions!

And Anne is achieving levels of Best Girl-ness I had never thought possible (those freckles!! - hnnnnngg!)

Once again, Mia's actual thoughts here were towards being a good person. She could dress it up as saving herself all she wants, but it's hard to see famine relief as anything but a good deed. Also I'm amazed by how chill she was about eating three year old food, even if it tasted OK I'd be furious.

Possum HIstory Corner: If you compare the portrayal of how feudal lords felt about food to reality it's absolute nonsense, but still within the realm of disbelief. Fuedal lords got the majority of their income from farming, and were terrified of foreign imports or anything else that would decrease their profits. During the agricultural revolution, most feudal lords eagerly embraced advances in farming tecniques.

This is actually bullshit. I mean the part that 80% peasants is not a bad ratio... it's normal at this time period.

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, no matter how much of a misunderstanding and Miaitis this has become, we really get to see how skilled Mia is in understanding the incredible benefits that food preservation has. So she understood the abilities of this nation, offered to negotiate in an exchange, and overall developed a mutual respect for the two nations, allowing for a more prosperous relationship between two nations. Mia might be out for herself, and everything is born from misunderstandings, she is proving herself to be a genuinely capable princess.

Ezk

the narrator is my favorite as always, also obligatory sasuga mia-sama

@Shirokamisama you dont get it
Peasants are different from commoners Peasants are like farmers that means 80% of their country are like that and they have so many food stocks

Users who are viewing this thread