Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

@KumaJa
She has the same "power" as Mia.

In the future of current story, Mia steps down, then gets assassinated, then her family gets executed, Miabell (the granddaughter) warps back in time to current time with the "future diary" so to speak. Both decide to avoid that future. Miabell masquerades as Mia's natural sister.

@Red225 Yes. While the story loves to focus on the misunderstandings because the humor lies in the absurd nature of the chain of cult-like misunderstandings, Mia does generally have a good aptitude to be a 'Princess' which does run throughout the story quite a bit. She's generally well spoken, has good etiquette, and has a passing understanding of how to do diplomacy (I say this because how well she could do diplomacy before depended on who you were), things that she learned in her previous life. While they aren't always highlighted they're a skillset that fits perfectly with her being a spoiled princess of a country full of snobbish nobles, and her only failings on these in her past life typically came from her hubris and snobbish nature that her own country fostered, something which they've done a good job characterizing well for how she's overcome.

As great as the humor is for this story, it is founded on some very well developed characters who undergo very reasonable growth and has all of the big sweeping political stuff is based on a logical through-line (even though I'm pretty sure the author does take a few liberties to make everything go as 'perfectly' as it always does).

MD@Home
Sasuga Mia-Sama!

I think the next part of the story coming up is one of the nicer events in volume 1 of the novels

Dex-chan lover
Tearmoon needs a good anime adaptation. Even the 1st arc "The Princess and the Guillotine " is enough.

Man the bits with Mia being in the dungeon were really good and made Mia for all that she's self-serving and a bit arrogant sympathetic . I almost wish this series wasn't such much a gag with the misunderstandings cause I almost feel like it wastes how strong a character Mia is when it seems like divine providence and she accidentals her way to success with herself none the wiser. This chapter is really great since while there's dumb misunderstandings Mia still saw an opportunity and took action.

Dex-chan lover
I will never grow tired of this series

Though I was really thinking that the third princess was gonna stick bugs in the food or something like that

Anne deserves so much love dagnabbit. She's an angel, so compassionate, understanding, loyal and kind.

Dex-chan lover
I wish my life was a series of fortunate misunderstanding working out In my favor lol

Who's that other blonde girl that looks exactly like her but with long hair standing behind her at the end? Isn't she an only child?

@jwchibi

if you dont mind heavy spoiler

she is her granddaughter from the future

my memory is a little hazy,
if not that then Mia is her great great grandmother..

its along time when I read the novel

THANK YOU SO MUCH~ I WAS WAITING SO LONG FOR AN NEW ENGLISH CHAPTER.... THANKS FOR YOUR HARD WORK~ UwU

Users who are viewing this thread