Teasing Master Takagi-san - Vol. 16 Ch. 136 - Vision Contest

Even if someone can't read japanese I think this wordplay is quite common つき/好き

Even after reading tons, I've always been a silent reader. Just made an account for this. Thank you for the translations, TSP. I appreciate you guys bringing us quality translations with your free time. You guys do a very good job! The criticisms here may be valid, but please ignore the unnecessary hate. <3

Fed-Kun's army
This one was confusing I had no idea what the second character was (that is one weird 3 and I didn't expect either an 3 or an < in the chart) and didn't realize it is supposed to be a combined heart symbol till the end because honestly that works for writing but not for saying the two symbols separately (less than three how emberassing). So in this case just leaving the original would have been easier to understand imo. Or at least not confusing but just a foreign word.

Dex-chan lover
"but neither would they get "less than symbol and three"."

Pretty sure everyone knows <3 means love emoji or some sort.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, the people in the comments really have the smoothest brains, if they didn't realise < and 3 gives <3 immediately. It was so obvious, props to the translation team for making something sensible.

@Triparadox

1. I read it as く(ku) at first. Kinda dumb when this is an english translation but that's how I saw it.

2. They were separated for a while. <3 I would recognise.

3. Who tf says "less than three" in this context.

Dex-chan lover
"3. Who tf says "less than three" in this context."

But hey, at least it somehow works with the immersion since you were also 'tricked' or fail to see thru it

Dex-chan lover
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Lmao this isn't very good for us but these are obviously Japanese characters lol.

Dex-chan lover
i remember that snellen chart test on my high school days... i was the only one who can read almost all the characters, only the 11th row i cant read but when i have eye test on clinic i have minus eye sight the left is -2.5 and the right is -4. this is really confusing although i have normal eye sight and better than average people

GB2

Double-page supporter
literally didnt get it until she did it without him looking

Users who are viewing this thread