Tedama ni Toritai Kurokiya-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - I don't want to show it

i used to have a classmate on high school that wears a thick makeup, i barely recognize her when she's not wearing it. i think i can relate to a certain degree what our boy is feeling

Without makeup, tanned skin and bleached hair ( I think its bleached), she would actually look like a beautiful model student. But I still like the gyaru looks better.

Fed-Kun's army
Even tho I'm a fan of gyarus, she looks better without the makeup IMO.

Am i the only one, who sees wet spot on the towel, where her mouth ought to be???

Woman! Screw him now, because you will be health hazard to him, if this continues...

Dex-chan lover
she's adorable either way, glad tadapi thinks so too
(also wow her thirst is real)

Dex-chan lover
She looks good! I didn't quite understand tho, did she shave her eyebrows? Or was it like an artistic thing to imply that her eyebrows don't stand out as much without makeup?

Edit: looking at the other comments i guess she shaved em off

Dex-chan lover
About the Page 2 Extra Note: Pythagoraswitch (Pitagorasuicchi) was a … I'm not sure if it was a trend or a brand, but it's the Japanese equivalent what in English is called Rube Goldberg machines. It's about making overly complicated series of simple machines, the final result of which was the appearance of the letters pi-ta-go-ra-su-i-xtsu-chi or the Pythagoraswitch logo, usually along with a jingle of the thing. There are many examples on YouTube.

She was saying that Ruu went through an unrelated series of unfortunate events that all ended up destroying her entire appearance.

Dex-chan lover
Very good chapter but I kinda forgot how thirsty this gyaru is lmao.

Dex-chan lover
I have so many questions but i really don't wanna hear any answers

@Radicool21 a large number of girls will shave off their eyebrows and draw them on with a special type of makeup, because its a lot easier to shape them with makeup than it is to meticulously pluck the hairs into the shape that they wanted.

of course, its not perfect. usually, if you look closely, you'll be able to tell that they've been drawn on. which can look tacky and fake to certain people...hence, why it looks particularly normal on gyaru types.

I'm actually pretty curious what she would like with actual eyebrows. Still cute as fuck tho.

Users who are viewing this thread