Tedama ni Toritai Kurokiya-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - I want to take a break sometimes

Contributor
Haha! I love it when people with equal levels of perviness get together.

Double-page supporter
a new chapter in the lives of these adorable idiots is the perfect way to celebrate the beginning of a new year! thanks so much for your work on this series ^_^

A swimsuit chapter hahahahah nice. I mean no right there are minor but there will be shenanigans and I love that

hahahahaha thanks translator chan or san amazing work. A cool way to begin the year has happened hahahaha

Dex-chan lover
@deathmailrock
I don't think a hateful trait can be a likeable trait in another culture. Its like... I dunno... A food I guess? A horrible food is still a horrible food no matter your culture

Dex-chan lover
@musicfreak12 But that depends on what you find hateful. For instance, some people despise the taste or broccoli, and others love it, and that's the same for almost any food. There are some people who even find chocolate disgusting. Some things might seem worse to you than to others.

In fact, it might not actually be as bad as you claim but you just making it worse for yourself because of your personal bias and feelings.

I personally hated The Rise of Skywalker, but the vast majority of people actually liked it.

We often view our own opinions as absolute facts and get mad when others don't agree with our opinions. Hell, people can be really hateful when something they dislike is popular (Twilight, SAO, Frozen, etc) and so complain about them as if they were the worst things ever, which, I personally think isn't right (if you don't like something, you should leave it alone and let the fans enjoy it).

And we also often forget that we aren't the target audience for these works. So our opinion might not matter to the author. If we had to pay for each manga we read like in Japan, we might not have ever even read this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Gyaru swimsuit chapter??

tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
That locker is just something else.
Probably, one of the seven mysteries of the school 😂

Dex-chan lover
If Mashiro enjoys cleaning, you'd think she would actually already have plenty of cleaning supplies. But perhaps she had run out of a single item and decided to resupply with a whole plastic bag's volume's worth while she was at it.

Dex-chan lover
@musicfreak12 look at rotten food: every culture has its own rotten food, but find just the idea of rotten food from other cultures disgusting. A bit like tsunderes...

Users who are viewing this thread