Tedama ni Toritai Kurokiya-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.5 - I want to take it off

Dex-chan lover
@Stalkerman ; Joke, hence the fishes in the background, as you probably know DHA is obtained from fish as food. She clearly meant to say DNA, but well she is blonde.

Dex-chan lover
He should of just got up walk behind her and did the ol' reach around

Dex-chan lover
@Akabane we think alike. I even closed my eyes and imagined that scene while reading. Poor girl never gonna get laid

Dex-chan lover
DHA might make sense, considering the fishes in the background. Fishes and other seafood are typically sources of DHA. I'm just not sure how it's connected to voluptuous tiddies.

Group Leader
@Ghang
It seems like the author will stop posting for a while.

Source: https://twitter.com/po_ro_ro_ka/status/1298530916227149826?s=19

Dex-chan lover
Jebaited again. Tadapi keeps revealing just how thirsty she really is.

Group Leader
@rebel16 yoink could work probably but it seems a little too comical for me haha

Man does no one actually read the extra notes I have at the end :(

@GryphusOne she meant to say DNA, the author put a little note at the bottom of that page to clarify.
@Dagger has the right idea here, thank you

@Ariamcon I could be wrong, but I think he's just not gonna post to niconico for awhile because he doesn't like how he's only posting half a chapter on there (most chapters are around 18pgs, the entries on niconico are around 8pgs). He'll eventually delete the stuff on that niconico page and reupload with full chapters. So he'll still be posting to comic meteor like normal as far as I can tell.

Well anyways, he does seem to be doing a monthly release (every 3-4 weeks or so +- a few days) so expect the next chapter sometime in september at the latest.

Group Leader
@Ghang

Thanks for the clarification!! My Japanese is not that great (It's enough for me to get by lol) So, I may misunderstood what he said.

Thanks for the chapter and it's fine, take your time translating these chapters \0/ ; I have school too and I know how it feels

Group Leader
@Ariamcon haha no worries my japanese isn't that great either. Good luck with school, I know it's gonna be harder than usual for me if I can't go to my campus for a study spot because of the virus and all that.

My bed is just too comfortable.

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha, I fucking forgot she literally hides in the locker and just watches them.

Users who are viewing this thread