Teihen Ryoushu no Kanchigai Eiyuutan - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Let’s Get On Slaves’ Good Side!

Fed-Kun's army
PRAISE THE MESSIAH RIZE-SAMA

I'm enjoying this series, mostly because the main character is aware that he's actually a scummy person but at least he does overall good for his people.

Also, the cultists and beastfolk are pretty funny to me.

@SingLove

it's hard to call it exploitation, though. yes, he expects certain things out of them, but that's just called being an employer. he properly compensates those who work for him and none of them are facing much hardship under him. he is scum, but he's not really exploiting them. he hasn't even so much as broken a promise to anyone so far.

Dex-chan lover
I whole-heartedly agree with @Erogami above.
He left the slaves to be educated ("rehabilitated") by a fanatic yandere cult leader, I hope he doesn't complain if he gets broken maids in return.
I'm nearly sorry for him and the young maid here as it seems she's already giving crazy vibes in the last page.

Also, I agree with @SingLove about one thing.
He is scum in that his motives are ugly. But so far, he hasn't actually done anything wrong.
As long as he uses good actions to appeal to the slaves in the hopes of getting laid, that's not really evil. People do this all the time, and there is nothing wrong with it.
If he does this just to sweeten actual sexual harassment in the future, that's a whole different story.
Basically, the difference between convincing and coercing. Or between seduction and rape.
For now, I wait to see on which scale he leans. So far, he seems in the clear.

Dex-chan lover
Oh crap, the priestess copied her sould into the maid!

21-effab0176721a7026c87177150c93f9d76ce20b88b885f2b811ad8a3cdad1059.jpg

like https://www.pinterest.com/pin/484840716107502403/

Isn't there anyone to tell him how broken his healing magic is or is healing magic in that world just that amazing with some effort..
If he doesn't like being weak.. might as well start training his body.

Dex-chan lover
YABE ALICIA
anyways hey a merchant girl that will be usefull
BUT YABE ALICIA WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

Oh no(YES), she's a yandere 😂

I wonder if there is an actual brainwashing behind it

Dex-chan lover
They're of the Fanatic type Yandere.

Meaning, that unless he somehow does a 180 or actually reveals his true intentions, proves them and convinces them of them, he's totally safe.

Supporter
the cult leader is brainwashing all of the girls, he is going to end up with an (unwanted) harem of crazies!

Users who are viewing this thread