Teihen Ryoushu no Kanchigai Eiyuutan - Ch. 71 - Final Chapter: Until We Meet Again.

Dex-chan lover
While I am grateful to Soseki Scans for staying the course and Manzi-sensei for delivering to the end, the truth is this manga needed to die. It is done and let us reflect on how and why we stuck with it to the Bitter End. See you all in the next trainwreck.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapters and finishing this off

It was a nice adaptation, given the novels were pretty short and are completed, WN with 39 chapters + some extras and the LN with 3 volumes, the adaptation finished them off nicely i guess

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Congrats and thanks for finishing this series.

The jokes and scumminess in the final chapters are amazing.

• Jaikov and Snail being dead and were replaced with their better counterparts. (Ooof)
  • The miraculous cow turned back into normal cow.
  • Bell turning everything around her into things that need to be pixelated.
  • Dark Gender “Johan” (should have had a shiny “sword” to pair with that costume, but disney is too scary if the artist did that probably) being paired with Jardbert, and of course the resulting “Simon” in the final chapter.
  • The twist that somehow in a parallel world the demon king’s savior was Rize, and I thought the demon king will find out in the final fight for more hijinks. (The demon king probably will do a barrel roll in his grave if were to find this out)

The adaptation truly just chucked in all the joke materials they have for the final part and the series get to finish with a bang. Top stuff.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
At least the MC married them both girls, it feels kind of bad for him to avoid them both most of the times or he is being too dense to realize their feelings for him since A lot of series ended without any romance resolve. Hope for the king and water saints to become the next couple. And the Ex-King/Goddess really jumped into his(Her) Son resulting in the birth of the new Demon king. overall great series, Thank you scanlation team for this.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the mass update, also thank you for finishing this series.

What a wild ride! :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread