Teihen Ryoushu no Kanchigai Eiyuutan - Ch. 71 - Final Chapter: Until We Meet Again.

Dex-chan lover
this manga was the very definition of the word insanity. Laughed my ass off, but at least it ended just as insane as the rest, while still being entertaining.
Thanks for the scanlation Soseki

Dex-chan lover
well that manga was definitely cursed. im glad i saw it through to the end though. its been a wild ride so thank yall for the hard work

Dex-chan lover
what a batshit insane manga! its just so perfectly ridiculous! Freakin' 11/10, absolutely stands alongside the other GOATs of comedy manga.

Edit: Forgot to say: Thanks for this beautiful mass upload and for finishing this awesome manga!

Dex-chan lover
Not good, but very fun. In an endless sea of mediocre isekai and cheat abilities, it's nice to see a parody to this insane level

Dex-chan lover
At least the MC married them both girls, it feels kind of bad for him to avoid them both or he is being too dense to realize their feelings for him since A lot of series ended without any romance resolve. Hope for the king and water saints to become the next couple. And the Ex-King/Goddess really jumped into his(Her) Son resulting in the birth of the new Demon king. overall great series, Thank you scanlation team for this.

At least he didnt end up with the fomer-king/goddess because thats a crazy pairing and might even get the maid to overdrive if she learns that the goddess was a former man.

Dex-chan lover
So basically, MC not getting with best girl Sophia caused a whole new problem. What a joyride of a manga.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the series this weird trip of a manga has finally ended I'm going to miss it.....I think?

Dex-chan lover
Good trip that it was, very cool, thanks for finish it up, thanks for all the translations! Cant wait to see your next prohect are. As the manga said at the end, its not the end, just the beginning!

Users who are viewing this thread