Teihen Ryoushu no Kanchigai Eiyuutan - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Let's Get on The Thugs’ Good Side!

Fed-Kun's army
That alternate title gave me cancer. I recommend reading I'm the Evil Lord of an Intergalactic Empire tho rather than the WN of this.

Dex-chan lover
That was an unexpectedly fun introduction. I was expecting generic isekai/japanese fantasy no #294857. This may just be a good ride.

Aggregator gang
I like to imagine that the guy who regrew his arm had that mohawk back when he was a gardener.

For the Church! Stop the man who is spreading his sins around and corrupting the pitiful souls by investing them with his magic. Show him the ever brilliance of Light!

Fed-Kun's army
@Tersione I swear I see this comment on every single generic isekai. Nothing about this is original. It's yet another manga about the "weakest" person who's actually strong as fuck because they were handed some overpowered shit on a silver platter at birth. The noble trope is overdone, the healer trope is overdone, and god knows the curvy nun trope is overdone. The fact that the main character is a selfish bitch-boy is the most unique thing and even that is far from uncommon.

@mommunism Everything in manga has been done before there is never going to be a original trope anytime soon. It's all how it delivers the tropes it has and I'll say this one is doing good right now.

Fed-Kun's army
@ShadeTorch Do you have any idea what a trope is? There is no such thing as an "original trope". There are common tropes, less common tropes, and non-tropes (as well as plenty of new tropes, by the way). By definition tropes are repeated. It also just isn't true at all that everything has been done before. I can go to the front page right now and find far more original titles than this. For example, I don't like Murenase, but plenty of things in that manga are not done anywhere else. The interjected animal trivia is really unique and shapes the entire plot. Even if it was exclusively about delivery, nothing about the delivery here was unique either. It was exactly what the previous guy said it wasn't, just yet another generic isekai/japanese fantasy.

Fed-Kun's army
Gotta say I love the honesty of this guy to himself. This is the true face of kindness.

Fed-Kun's army
Let's be honest he's stupid idiot inside...but thumbs-up.

That last panel...for some reason we copied her line but "we look into it too"

Users who are viewing this thread