Teihen Ryoushu no Kanchigai Eiyuutan - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Let’s Get On Immigrants’ Good Side!

Finally, I loved the LN and the manga but both translation got dropped, I also heard that there's only 39 chapters of the LN

Aggregator gang
@Centurionzo so the WN only has 39 chapters so it got drop or something..

@welcome2atlantis Everyone is selfish even in real life do you think people doing charity are doing it without a reason some do it cause they feel good some do it for recognition so him being selfish is a normal human trait.

Dex-chan lover
The continued adventures of Cognitive Dissonance Man, doing the right things for the wrong reasons one day at a time.

Dex-chan lover
If anyone knows warhammer 40k, i feel like this kid is shaping up to be a lot like Ciaphas Cain

Fed-Kun's army
Nice more please. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Aggregator gang
Unless he will start using them (especially big titted onee-sans) against their will, he is a god damn hero.

Banned
@Volttekka

The series of novels centered around that selfish bastard who constantly undermined himself was so unexpecting funny for me.
Especially one set in the warhammer 40k universe. Warhammer 40k! It's constant horror of war and pointless sacrifice in a never-ending horror movie. It's freaking sick at times and you don't expect hilarious.

The dude is literal hero that millions praise and his enemies jump at the chance to take down but at the same time he doesn't believe in any of hype that he inadvertently creates for himself.

Dex-chan lover
He's making himself a pretty big target for powers be, but considering his taveren powers, he should be able to thwart any attempts with ease, and probably not know it himself...

I hope that healing fatigue works long term so his men can get super buff like Afro guy. Your going to need it once other towns and people in charge learn you allowed beastfolks in. But I think we've all seen that a billion times before.

The female character design is top quality!!!
Thanks for the update.

Fed-Kun's army
The plot runs in such a straight line that it actually becomes good.

Love that this story has an actual name instead of "The Noble who got kicked out of the City gets thrown into a slum town, but with his Healing PowersTM the town becomes the biggest country on the continent!"

Fed-Kun's army
Man...This is going to be so very fucking interesting hopefully it won't messed up.

Users who are viewing this thread