Teiji ni Agaretara - Ch. 24.25

welp i feel her pain of being rejected but she should have just confessed earlier on when she still had the chance. unfortunately, the ship has already sailed. thanks for updating!

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I feel for her cause, you know, who wouldn't fall for Kayo? And rejection sucks, but... She had the entirety of high school AND university to confess properly and didn't? Girl, you snooze, you lose. And finally trying that shit right when your friend is incredibly happy in a healthy relationship is big oof territory no matter how genuine your affection for Kayo may be.

But I'm sure that, unless she suddenly disappears from the story completely, the author will find her another person eventually. It's always like that when they take the time to push for more reader sympathy with things like this flashback.

Also, people saying they don't hate her 'anymore' are wild. Not cause they should hate her, but because there was no reason to hate her in the first place. You can dislike the one thing we saw her doing (like I clearly did, I mean, look at my profile pic and imagine my reaction lol) without immediately hating the whole character. More often than not, people declaring their affection for others are just looking for happiness themselves, not exactly aiming to destroy other people's romantic lives.

Kinda dissapointed the Author suddenly use 3rd person as love interest to start new drama.
Oh well maybe itll be use to wake sense of the main heroine..

Aggregator gang
@gayasswitch Ah, my apologies. I hadn't heard. Well, congrats to her for finding herself and all that. All that matters is that yuri pairings will continue to enjoy her tasty offerings.

Dex-chan lover
these types of characters always remind me of hanekawa, the difference being Hanekawa being a complex interesting deep character as most characters in monogatari are, and the other is as plain as rushia and can be summed up in " why mc no like i haven't show any interest at all and never even atempted something in the first place and now i'm jelly bwaah" fuck off

Dex-chan lover
man i can’t believe we will be stuck like 3-4 months with these flashbacks chapters, I just want my wholesome lesbians back.

Double-page supporter
when will yuri authors stop making best friends fall for their friend who's in love with someone else

@Sarsak You could ask the same of non yuri authors. e.g.: The 'childhood friend' trope.
Either way the answer is probably never. There are certainly ones that don't do it, but I think it will always be at least somewhat common.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!
and well fck I didn't expect this
now I'm in pain, I will go see some cat videos now thanks

Dex-chan lover
Neh. Still don't like her. Get back to the main characters please.

Fed-Kun's army
@Tsuki-chan what a sad christmas present ... o(TヘTo)
uhhhh...im gonna miss these two lovely ladies...(๑•́₋•̩̥̀๑)
but im happy for the author..
thank you so much for your work...

Users who are viewing this thread