Teisou Gyakuten Sekai no Doutei Henkyou Ryoushu Kishi - Ch. 2 - Lady Astarte

Group Leader

With that hunk of a pure-muscled body and pent up lust for as long as he has lived after reincarnating?

i-highly-doubt-that-alex-moffat.gif

Dex-chan lover
You know if this is a female dominant world I ask what makes women more dominant? Are they stronger? More propensity for violence? Are there more women than man? Just trying to understand how this world works because otherwise. I don't see how a man like Faust isn't pushing these women down (Including the 2nd princess) and taking them as his wives other than they're royalty. Hell I don't think they would mind it either other than they be the dominant ones in the relationship.

Dex-chan lover
You know if this is a female dominant world I ask what makes women more dominant? Are they stronger? More propensity for violence? Are there more women than man? Just trying to understand how this world works because otherwise. I don't see how a man like Faust isn't pushing these women down (Including the 2nd princess) and taking them as his wives other than they're royalty. Hell I don't think they would mind it either other than they be the dominant ones in the relationship.
The introduction did state that the Woman to Man ratio was 9:1 or something?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
I like big booba sharp teeth lady. They've got the subverted expectations with her being the 'pure maiden'. :thumbsup:
Big tits molest-ya's really showing off them flipped standards, eh? It's pretty yikes.

Dex-chan lover
The introduction did state that the Woman to Man ratio was 9:1 or something?
You are correct. But other than that. Why are women dominant? There simply being more of them makes sense on it being female dominant sure but shouldn't men still have some upper hand? Unless the women are the stronger sex and have more propensity for violence. ie. More testosterone than the men while still looking very feminine.

Edit: Reading the novel review idk if him being a virgin is going to be a running joke since if he does fuck the title wouldn't be quite accurate

Dex-chan lover
You are correct. But other than that. Why are women dominant? There simply being more of them makes sense on it being female dominant sure but shouldn't men still have some upper hand? Unless the women are the stronger sex and have more propensity for violence. ie. More testosterone than the men while still looking very feminine.
That was stated in this chapter, too. It was said that the women are more inclined towards small delicate males, and with that 9:1 ratio, it's essentially an evolutionary dominant trait to be delicate.

It hasn't been stated yet, so having magic power being a factor is something that hasn't been confirmed yet. If that's the case, then it'll be similar to the series of the guy having an inn on a remote island with a dungeon.

Group Leader
Going by the flashback in this chapter, it seems that boys are raised to be what we'd consider effeminate whilst it's girls who are taught about power, fighting, etc. A strong, trained, educated woman will probably beat a weak, untrained, uneducated man in most arenas you can think of. Also, the gender roles in terms of chastity are flipped too, so if Faust goes around having sex all over the place in a feudal society it's not going to go well for him socially/politically at all.

Dex-chan lover
Oh I know how this is gonna end up..

Maybe its simple: women got physical job, men dont.

Group Leader

Edit: Reading the novel review idk if him being a virgin is going to be a running joke since if he does fuck the title wouldn't be quite accurate
Eh, maybe even evolution got a hand on this.
Dominant men get pushed out of competition by societal pressure and demand, so the effeminate men got to continue their legacy instead.

Dex-chan lover
this is somehow weird but also makes sense... so i guess that means the author's doing a good job portraying a reversed world of gender perspective? the last part where they wanted him to spread his legs somehow made me go what then suddenly question why IS it normal for us guys to say. gender is weird. lel :meguusmug:

The world building itself is very thought engaging. :pepehmm::pepehmm::pepehmm:

Users who are viewing this thread