Teisou Gyakuten Sekai no Doutei Henkyou Ryoushu Kishi - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Lady Astarte

Dex-chan lover
When the flood gate's open (i.e seggs), my boy will have an unintentional "harem" (army of thirsty ladys wanting to make him their lover and even willing to share) so big that it'll be a miracle if he can walk the next day, also gotta thank for the reversed roles or else he would die of heartattack from all the Child Support debt.

I dunno jack shit about royal sucession, but isn't a bastard of him and the first princess a danger for royal sucession crisis? I mean in GoT Catelyn always treated Jon Snow like crap because of that (and the fact that Ned "cheated" on her).

Dex-chan lover
This remind me of a isekai manga i read on niconico but instead of 1:9 it's 1:39 and the setting are modern day japan. Male are rare to the point that most female are horny for the D lol. Most Mother don't even have a husband and they use artificial insemination to have kid (and male are required to donate sperm regularly).

Dex-chan lover
fetchimage

Dex-chan lover
If I understand correctly, these are the reasons MC holds back:
  • His mother's estate and bloodline would be absorbed via marriage.
  • His mother's honor/legacy would be sullied if he was behaving like a 'slut'.
  • Queen wouldn't show him her slit through thin silk, if he's all erect and shit.
Having lovers wouldn't mess with any of those things.

Group Leader
If I understand correctly, these are the reasons MC holds back:
  • His mother's estate and bloodline would be absorbed via marriage.
  • His mother's honor/legacy would be sullied if he was behaving like a 'slut'.
  • Queen wouldn't show him her slit through thin silk, if he's all erect and shit.
Having lovers wouldn't mess with any of those things.
So he's stuck between a rock and a hard place with a perfectly rock-hard dick ba-dumm-tss
Looks enviable, but it's a total hell.

Dex-chan lover
You know if this is a female dominant world I ask what makes women more dominant? Are they stronger? More propensity for violence? Are there more women than man? Just trying to understand how this world works because otherwise. I don't see how a man like Faust isn't pushing these women down (Including the 2nd princess) and taking them as his wives other than they're royalty. Hell I don't think they would mind it either other than they be the dominant ones in the relationship.
Here's an explaination after 2 chapter:
  • Gender ratio: 9 woman : 1 man
  • Women are into small and delicate man (small man has higher chance of getting married into noble house, easier to get job)
  • They only teach swordmanship, muscle related stuff to woman.

With those factors, after 20-30 years, the world will become like that

Dex-chan lover
When the flood gate's open (i.e seggs), my boy will have an unintentional "harem" (army of thirsty ladys wanting to make him their lover and even willing to share) so big that it'll be a miracle if he can walk the next day, also gotta thank for the reversed roles or else he would die of heartattack from all the Child Support debt.

I dunno jack shit about royal sucession, but isn't a bastard of him and the first princess a danger for royal sucession crisis? I mean in GoT Catelyn always treated Jon Snow like crap because of that (and the fact that Ned "cheated" on her).
Yeah, the moment the dam finally breaks, I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up like an Asanagi manga.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I don't know how to feel about this one.

This does make me realize it's kinda strange how unadvanced other worlds are. Like are they born more recently or does time pass differently or are they sent back in time? Because on a parallel track you'd think society would have advanced beyond this.

The introduction did state that the Woman to Man ratio was 9:1 or something?
That actually makes less sense. If the male to female ratio is that wildly unequal then men would have to be considered a rare resource or protected commodity (or something less dehumanizing) unless the women have found a way to reproduce asexually (which judging by this chapter they have not). They may not be given a lot of rights, but they would have to be cared for and likely pampered because there's only one for ever 9 females and you need a male and a female for sexual reproduction. The princess and advisor also spoke like one male having multiple female partners was out of the norm, but if the ratio is that bad then men would be forced to take multiple partners (especially in this medieval world with such a small global population and access to other continents).

You are correct. But other than that. Why are women dominant? There simply being more of them makes sense on it being female dominant sure but shouldn't men still have some upper hand? Unless the women are the stronger sex and have more propensity for violence. ie. More testosterone than the men while still looking very feminine.

Edit: Reading the novel review idk if him being a virgin is going to be a running joke since if he does fuck the title wouldn't be quite accurate
To get a bit dark here, it's not that difficult to take away the power from a group in society even if they outnumber you or should be physically stronger or anything. For starters there already exist a number of matriarchal societies in our world usually due to the woman's ability to give birth. It's really kinda just coincidence. Different groups of people view the same aspects of each sex differently and from there gender roles are formed (all of which are social constructs).

For this world in particular it doesn't really matter what started it (though read my above statement for why the catalyst actually hurts the premise), but what does matter is what traditions and norms this society formed. For starters we're already in a feudal/medieval style setting. Power was already held in the hands of a few elite because the ability to learn to read and write were guarded by upper echelons of society. We further learn from the MC that boys are not typically educated or even trained to fight, and that the desired male was docile with small builds and cute faces. The differences in male and female body types means jack if Males are never encourage (rather they are discouraged) to do any basic training or physical activity while woman are and are taught how to read and write. This is why literacy alone is often an issue tied to individual freedom and autonomy.

Consider when hereditary slavery became a thing in the US. It wasn't maintained because plantations kept the ratio of slaves small (though fear of them being the minority population in the US as a whole played a role). Slave populations were largely controlled just by not educating them and allowing them to question their society and recognize injustices. The same goes for any oppressed group throughout history.

Once your group has gained power in society, all you have to do is limit the opportunities other groups have. Do not even give them the tools to be able to analyze and question the situation and you'll be able to maintain the status quo you want. The longer it's maintained the less likely it will be questioned.

Group Leader
The princess and advisor also spoke like one male having multiple female partners was out of the norm, but if the ratio is that bad then men would be forced to take multiple partners (especially in this medieval world with such a small global population and access to other continents).
The princess and her advisor only said that noble women sharing partners wasn't the norm, and in the first chapter it said that women who aren't rich shared husbands with other female family members or even their neighbours. Also, I assume that men who are actually part of their society are looked after, I think it was implying that men taken from others through war and stuff are treated like prizes/booty, which makes sense if you look at it through a historical lens as well.

Users who are viewing this thread