Teisou Gyakuten Sekai no Doutei Henkyou Ryoushu Kishi - Ch. 10.2 - Caroline Von Bozel (2)

Dex-chan lover
Have you not been paying attention?
The previous war against Willendorf was Faust's very first real battle, and he proceeded to beat them all to death with his dick and then eat the commander. The man is Blast Hardcheese in a world full of women and twinks, there's a reason the queen is secretly terrified of him.
Sure he's not Big McLargeHuge instead? ;P

Dex-chan lover
I'm not getting the sense of that fight scene :questionblob::question::questionblob::question:
Faust went in for a thrust while she was distracted by him DIGGING UP THE DAMN BRIDGE.

Caroline tried to parry and break his Zweihander with an overhead chop.

It was a feint, Faust brought up his hand guard and pommel to try to trap Caroline's halberd/battleaxe.

Seeing that, Caroline backs off and they both resume their stances.

Faust is in a high guard, Caroline in a low guard. However, Faust is already poised to strike.

Caroline goes for a uppercut swing to take advantage of her weapon's reach.

Faust steps into her swing with the same attack, taking a shallow cut in exchange for nearly bisecting Caroline from left hip to right shoulder. He cut through her armor, her gambison and her weapon.

Victory to Faust.

Dex-chan lover
This isekai is focused on politics instead of girls praising some footlong 7"-girth.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Aw man no seggs? the real guts got some seggs, heck even the "the other Walmart Guts" (forgot the title) got many harems and plenty of "action". why |this Walmart Guts| got no seggs even tho so many women want him? heck he even got a boner and wanted some action in Chapter 1 :haa:
You're talking about "Road to Kingdom", aka "If Guts Was Never Raped and had a Maternal Figure Raising Him."

There's another similar one called, "Orc Hero Chronicles" aka "If Guts was an Orc who Needed to Lose His Virginity or Else Become a Wizard". The LN was drawn by Asanagi-sensei I believe.

Dex-chan lover
me thinks the artist needs to study up on some fight choreography.. its not bad art, it's just confusing without motion lines or effects, there are tons of videos with various weapon matchups on youtube to study from.

Dex-chan lover
Faust went in for a thrust while she was distracted by him DIGGING UP THE DAMN BRIDGE.

Caroline tried to parry and break his Zweihander with an overhead chop.

It was a feint, Faust brought up his hand guard and pommel to try to trap Caroline's halberd/battleaxe.

Seeing that, Caroline backs off and they both resume their stances.

Faust is in a high guard, Caroline in a low guard. However, Faust is already poised to strike.

Caroline goes for a uppercut swing to take advantage of her weapon's reach.

Faust steps into her swing with the same attack, taking a shallow cut in exchange for nearly bisecting Caroline from left hip to right shoulder. He cut through her armor, her gambison and her weapon.

Victory to Faust.
Damn, you did a better translation than the WN. Now I see it clearly.

Dex-chan lover
You're talking about "Road to Kingdom", aka "If Guts Was Never Raped and had a Maternal Figure Raising Him."

There's another similar one called, "Orc Hero Chronicles" aka "If Guts was an Orc who Needed to Lose His Virginity or Else Become a Wizard". The LN was drawn by Asanagi-sensei I believe.
yeah that one (I'm always forgot about the title) I wouldn't say he never got raped more like he was too strong, so the slave owner wouldn't mess with him (he also treated Aegir like his golden slave), and the maternal figure as say 2 years is more like a teacher to him. Who do you think will win? the MC from Road To Kingdom, Aegir, or Faust?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Have you not been paying attention?
The previous war against Willendorf was Faust's very first real battle, and he proceeded to beat them all to death with his dick and then eat the commander. The man is Blast Hardcheese in a world full of women and twinks, there's a reason the queen is secretly terrified of him.
Maybe you should make a fantia++ account for this to make a huge profit, scribble it 1 page at a month, like in that 1:38~ NSFW!

Dex-chan lover
honestly im getting more and more feeling that this series wont end up being anything more than weird fethisistic power fantasy

Dex-chan lover
Yeah. Big guy kills women with sword and nothing else of interest is just not engaging to be honest, especially if there's no fun to be had as others are saying is how the novel goes. Its run its course.
I think the mangaka artist carries this series. the waifu design is good but when people say MC got no +18 action so far in LN/WN even tho he got boner all the time makes them kinda of a waste. heck there are some manga similar World settings to this series where women dominated the world with skinny looking mc and his golem got more action than this MC :pepela:

Dex-chan lover
Well.....I guess it won't be long until the red carpet is officially rolled open for the actual main story with this unfortunate tragedy.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The fight has been justly criticized, but that aside, I love that BAM feel on the last page. You can almost hear her chuckling in defeat and the art's detail and design really pops out.

Users who are viewing this thread