Teisou Gyakuten Sekai no Doutei Henkyou Ryoushu Kishi - Ch. 10.2 - Caroline Von Bozel (2)

Dex-chan lover
oh poor caroline...
anyway, when is segs? :wtf:
There is NONE ... at least none that the ML is willing to give out. The man wears a chastity belt for goodness sake. He holds himself back at every opportunity. If you're looking for sex .... you won't find it here, LOL. Then again, him getting involved with the wrong woman will make all of his inheritance go to her. If he DOES give up the D it will be to a woman with lower standing than himself and even then she might be able to get his inheritance solely by marrying him.

But let's be real. Some people in the comments WOULD give it all up for the nookie, LMAO.

Dex-chan lover
Someone mentioned in another manga I am reading about how that sword the MC is using is supposed to be used in real combat. A double grip below the cross guard (the grip he is using this entire fight) is for long range combat. If you move one had to the spot just above the cross guard , it is for close combat. So the MC didn't change grips despite the range. So maybe this is why he landed the finishing blow in that trade and only received a scratch. :thonk:
Either that or the author doesn't know anything about this sword other than it being big.

Dex-chan lover
Caroline IS a super human, but barely reaching it while Faust is on the upper echerons of super human power.

Is a nice remembrance that Faust might be strong but is in no way invincible and other people can be a real menace to him. Normal soldiers are not an issue, but trained knights CAN kill super humans in the setting if they overhelm their foe

Faust is not on the level of Guts, on whom supernatural beings cant believe hes just a human because trascends his humanity that much. Serpico is the troublesome human foe for Guts and even him is not a real threat. So yeah Faust is kinda an expy of Guts but they arent on the same level compared to each one settings

By the way Caroline got gutted with that blow, the slash went upwards but the damage was on her abdomen and was less deep on the chest area. Also Faust weapon was originally an oversized ceremony blade, yes it was enchanted but was too big and cumbersome to be used in real combat. Faust due to his size and muscle mass can wield it one handed if he wants and became his weapon of choice

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That's it after all that build up? So he's just going to steamroll every opponent.
Well, in combat Faust is top tier but he can be outsmarted and even if not dumb hes bad at politics. Even Faut admits that enough trained knights piled on him will manage to kill him so its not like hes invincible. Also real single threats do exists, for example he would never want to face the First Princess Anastasia while shes under a berserker rage ( is a royal family trait btw)

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I only have so much sympathy for her when she teamed up with bandits to pillage a tiny village that was completely unconnected to her supposed greater purpose. She basically became a bandit herself at that point.
Caroline did bad things but she also was desperate, more will be revealed later

Dex-chan lover
Ngl, the art is pretty great, always been pretty detailed, but the portrayal of action and movement is one of the worst I've read yet, it feels incredibly stiff to the point I re-read it twice before getting the fact they were actually swinging stuff, it carries no weight or movement. Still, beautiful art, but I think the artist and editor should've given a couple days and re look at the art before publishing it.

Users who are viewing this thread