Teisou Gyakuten Sekai no Doutei Henkyou Ryoushu Kishi - Ch. 5 - An Incompetent Leader

This is the greatest gender swap/role swap story of all time. The author isn't even trying to make it funny... they are just swapping roles super well:

This is the historical equivalent of not letting the lady see how the boys behave in chat. In our world, Faust is supposed to be the only female knight with somewhat high nobility relatively speaking. And the prince leading the charge would try to accommodate her. Our MC being totally aware of these differences but still conditioned by our world has to make himself behave as a lady. And to the readers eyes it's ten times funnier when he is a big burly man. This is peak gender writing here.
Sorry, but the spot of best reverse gender role story is occupied by "A Brother's Price" in first place and with "The Honor of Duty" in second right after that.

Dex-chan lover
2nd princess' whole royal guard shares a single braincell lmao

it's a miracle that mc's troops wasn't ambushed back at the great war considering he has a scout of a walking mirror like helga's forehead lolol

it's funny how mc's art style feels crude and rushed while every female in the series is professionally finished and done

mc getting pegged by anastasia in val's imagination got us a glimpse of how actually some women fucks men in this world.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry, but the spot of best reverse gender role story is occupied by "A Brother's Price" in first place and with "The Honor of Duty" in second right after that.
could you link the two you mentioned, please? :glee:
i can't seem to find it here in mangadex

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Everytime I hear that song on page 2 I think of the moment from Grisaia no Kajitsu:

Users who are viewing this thread