Teisou Gyakuten Sekai no Doutei Henkyou Ryoushu Kishi - Ch. 6 - Noblesse Oblige

Zabine literally explains her motive, in plain text, in a way that is completely unmissable if you actually read it.
If this mission fails, the princess loses her authority, and by extension her forces. Zabine does not want that, because she cares for the princess and wants to remain by her side.
The stakes are explicit. How anyone is missing the point is utterly baffling.

The manga is clearly not trying to take a route where one person takes out 100 men, Faust even says that himself, so what else is Zabine even supposed to do besides rouse these nobodies into something they might be able to at least use in the battle? They even set it up by mentioning how crossbows can be used by unskilled laymen to kill well trained knights, due to their ease-of-use.

I know this manga looks like borderline coomer-bait, but it's kind of incredible how many people seem to have completely glossed over the literal actual text in the story.

Dex-chan lover
I see the real men and the gigachads are on Willendorf. This is why scraps of men are left on the kingdom.

Dex-chan lover
Pray for artist, it looks like dude was on a deadline.
As long as it doesn't get axed i don't mind, there are good stories out there that have bad artist or the writer himself doesn't have the fund to have an artist so he does it (like one), as i have seen bad stories have good drawings... I prefer the first...

And yeah it seems like he rushed to meet the deadline maybe because he/she doesn't have funds for assistance it's why the bi-montly release... And yeah it sucks... Because i really want to see it on a weekly... But well u can't always have it all

Dex-chan lover
Well it explains why the details on the body were soo... Well delish 👌🏻🙏 but now it seemed rushed... I hope they didn't changed the artist... But it would be more manageable with more guys doing it rigth? But that would mean less salary... So... Less quality/motivation😑
So they went from one hentai artist to another? And on top of that it's Melon22? That explains some things.

Dex-chan lover
Best girls are still the princess with booba and the childhood friend of his. The loli princess isn’t bad but ain’t no where near their power levels
Not yet...remember she is still a kid, the same happened to her older sis... Thank god for the genes as most of the time they won't let you down.

"I am but a simple man who likes investing in the future" 🧐

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This is a very interesting manga with great art and good premise..
However that two month release schedule is going to kill it..
Yeah mostly because of the waiting in-between chapters i really hope is not the case... But people forget the story if it's takes that long...

And that's what kills it unless you are really invested into the story... Like most of us.
But people wants things fast and with good quality, patience is not a thing most people have...
That's what it slowly kills interest in stories that just take way too long.. .

Dex-chan lover
if you want context read one previous chapter then connected the dot

Dex-chan lover
If they were snatching away my mother/wife/daughter I would fight even knowing there was absolutely no chance in hell I could win.

I mean even if I were to survive I don't think I could mentally recover from my lack of action knowing exactly what's going to happen to them.
Many people thought people would cower just because a gun is pointed at them. This is why Vietnam communists won.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if the artist burned out after 5 chapter of above average quality or wanted to be rougher in this one for it being heavy, I hope is the latter and the artstyle recovers later.
Sadly is not uncommon for manga or anime to have super high quality chapters at the start and then a drop in quality, even more in recent years.
CHAINSAWMAN

BLEACH

Dex-chan lover
in reality... these 40 peasants will be wiped out or only a few of them will survive especially with an injured, really injured peasant commander, but welp this is a manga so... zabine stepped out way too far here and i don't like it, i understand she was trying to rile them up so they will fight but there are better ways to do that, insulting them and telling them they're nothing but corpses might bury them deeper into helplessness then depression, she gambled, she won this time but there are better ways to handle it... valerie is too incompetent at this point but that makes her growth be worth anticipating for...
This manga depicts reality, no magic pure gore and huge tits, so expect those peasants dead.

I really like it when there is no magic and only justified Wrath of God.

Dex-chan lover
Zabine literally explains her motive, in plain text, in a way that is completely unmissable if you actually read it.
If this mission fails, the princess loses her authority, and by extension her forces. Zabine does not want that, because she cares for the princess and wants to remain by her side.
The stakes are explicit. How anyone is missing the point is utterly baffling.

The manga is clearly not trying to take a route where one person takes out 100 men, Faust even says that himself, so what else is Zabine even supposed to do besides rouse these nobodies into something they might be able to at least use in the battle? They even set it up by mentioning how crossbows can be used by unskilled laymen to kill well trained knights, due to their ease-of-use.

I know this manga looks like borderline coomer-bait, but it's kind of incredible how many people seem to have completely glossed over the literal actual text in the story.
Monke reads. Monke posts. Monkey 🐒 🙈 🙊 🐵 🙉 🐒

Users who are viewing this thread