Teisou Gyakuten Sekai no Doutei Henkyou Ryoushu Kishi - Ch. 6 - Noblesse Oblige

Dex-chan lover
Would you rather die a coward, or die fighting? Either way, you'll die so might as well choose how.
If they were snatching away my mother/wife/daughter I would fight even knowing there was absolutely no chance in hell I could win.

I mean even if I were to survive I don't think I could mentally recover from my lack of action knowing exactly what's going to happen to them.

Dex-chan lover
Sadly, it appears they axed the artist of the first five chapters.
Seriously? How?
Lmao, for anyone that gonna actually take this serious, is still the same artist, chapter was just drawn like garbage probably because had to work on the volume release too, instead of taking a break like they usually do

Double-page supporter
The art looks different on this one. Looks rushed asf, like the artist had to submit something on a last minute deadline. Don't know what happened.
And the time between each chapter is kinda big though.

Well... since this is an adaptation of a WN/LN, you guys can read the source material if you don't wanna wait that long.

Dex-chan lover
so its not just me who think the art turned to shit :d
It's the same artist. I think the issue was that in this chapter he had to draw dozens of characters and had to meet 40 pages so a lot of panels are just simplified to just get through the dialogue. Definitely a bad chapter since it was all dialogue, but I think they didn't skip it so that they could spotlight Zabine.

Double-page supporter
Welp I hope that's all the dialogue and that next chapter we have more action actually happening.

Dex-chan lover
Old art wasn't phenomenal, but it was better than this MS Paint using replacement.

Dex-chan lover
No wonder the arts turns sketchy. And if you check the official raw link on the main page there's 3 name there.

"柳瀬こたつ/道造/めろん22".​

This really is kinda sad. But ill keep reading if this will get better

edit: Nvm its just the LN artist. Do ignore this post

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Who is supposed to be the MC of this manga? I thought it was Faust but now it looks like Valerie.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, if you swapped the genders of everyone involved, it does make sense.

So in this supposed swapped gender roles world, it make sense... in a sense...

sense.
It kind of makes the gender swap pointless if everthing is the the same but gender reversed.

No wonder the arts turns sketchy. And if you check the official raw link on the main page there's 3 name there.

"柳瀬こたつ/道造/めろん22".​

So they went from one hentai artist to another? And on top of that it's Melon22? That explains some things.

Dex-chan lover

"柳瀬こたつ/道造/めろん22".​

So they went from one hentai artist to another? And on top of that it's Melon22? That explains some things.
The 3 names always been listed there, like they always do with adaptations, めろん22 or Melon22 is the LN illustrator usually credited as character design/キャラクター原案 (as seen in the cover or pages where chapter number is listed), at least search up stuff lmao, 道造/Michizou being the author

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Nevermind, that's probably the artist in charge of the Light Novel's art. I dont know anymore man.
Its just strange that the art turns funni is all. Ill keep reading just in case if things get better

Dex-chan lover
The 3 names always been listed there, like they always do with adaptations, めろん22 or Melon22 is the LN illustrator, at least search up stuff lmao, 道造/Michizou being the author
Yea i know i just did. Hence my post above

Users who are viewing this thread