Teisou Gyakuten Sekai no Doutei Henkyou Ryoushu Kishi - Ch. 9.2 - The Great Hero (2)

Dex-chan lover
She has my fullest sympathies and I hate how her subordinates want to continue to fight and just how merciles this whole thing is. The Princess and her guard aren’t getting any combat or glory out of it.

It’s all senseless and cruel, both in character and by the author. Why is this fight even happening? How is it providing growth to the characters?

If she dies, I’m not even sure if I can continue reading this one, even with the great designs and art, because all these actions the author has decided to write feel bloody for the sake of it, and not for a specific goal. The MC is already a decorated warrior and doesn’t need his strength proved, and the princess who is not isn’t seeing any action. So all these deaths feel meaningless

Dex-chan lover
She has my fullest sympathies and I hate how her subordinates want to continue to fight and just how merciles this whole thing is. The Princess and her guard aren’t getting any combat or glory out of it.

It’s all senseless and cruel, both in character and by the author. Why is this fight even happening? How is it providing growth to the characters?

If she dies, I’m not even sure if I can continue reading this one, even with the great designs and art, because all these actions the author has decided to write feel bloody for the sake of it, and not for a specific goal. The MC is already a decorated warrior and doesn’t need his strength proved, and the princess who is not isn’t seeing any action. So all these deaths feel meaningless
….. Would you write any of this if they were dudes?

Dex-chan lover
What the Hell is with this upbeat attitude? I get not wanting to succumb to total panic in such a dire situation, but it’s bizarre how all the other members and even her horse brutally dying around her doesn’t make her feel doomed or at least a bit on edge.
Partly sunked cost fallacy. She's already lost pretty much all that was important to her. So she has to push forward or she feels it's not worth it if she gives in now. And to do that, she has to basically mentally hypnotize herself.

Dex-chan lover
What the Hell is with this upbeat attitude? I get not wanting to succumb to total panic in such a dire situation, but it’s bizarre how all the other members and even her horse brutally dying around her doesn’t make her feel doomed or at least a bit on edge.
she's fallen so deep into despair it looped back and turned into hope.

Dex-chan lover
That spear throw. Holy fuck.

2zmRp4Y.png

Dex-chan lover
I'm really not sure what's happening anymore.
But I genuinely feel like some monologue or narration would help it.

Like some narration revealing that all the rebellion, banditry and attacking of innocents were just constant accidents and misunderstandings escalating endlessly.
And that they were so so tired and bewildered by all that was happening that they're basically delirious at the end, which would explain all the weird hopeful (but in reality ridiculously pathetic) display.

Users who are viewing this thread