Teisou Gyakuten Sekai no Doutei Henkyou Ryoushu Kishi - Ch. 9.2 - The Great Hero (2)

Dex-chan lover
I would. The concept behind Caroline and her vassals would still be same even if they were men.
Torturing, murdering, and kidnapping the people they were charged with protecting because they were too stupid to handle a succession conflict and decided treason was the best option elicits zero sympathy from anyone with more than two brain cells to rub together. They knew what they were doing the whole time, and so did Caroline.

Double-page supporter
Torturing, murdering, and kidnapping the people they were charged with protecting because they were too stupid to handle a succession conflict and decided treason was the best option elicits zero sympathy from anyone with more than two brain cells to rub together. They knew what they were doing the whole time, and so did Caroline.
You might want to read some of the spoilers from the WN in other comments.
That would give you a hint about this "treason" issue.

Contributor
I know it's the entire premise of the manga and as such does not need to be entirely logical but how is this world run by women? Say you had maybe ten war beast men like Polidoro you could practically take over an entire country incredibly quickly.. I assume in a relatively short number of decades something like that will inevitably happen, perhaps the current time period is just an aberation?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update
Sad that the horses die, but thats the reality of battle and I respect that.

I have absolutely no idea what is happening rn, tbh i just want to Polidoro return to the castle already, all this arc could have been done way faster

Users who are viewing this thread