Teisou Gyakuten Sekai no Doutei Henkyou Ryoushu Kishi - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Lady Astarte

Power Uploader
You know if this is a female dominant world I ask what makes women more dominant? Are they stronger? More propensity for violence? Are there more women than man? Just trying to understand how this world works because otherwise. I don't see how a man like Faust isn't pushing these women down (Including the 2nd princess) and taking them as his wives other than they're royalty. Hell I don't think they would mind it either other than they be the dominant ones in the relationship.
From an evolutionary standpoint, it makes zero sense. A species with a 9:1 gender ratio would quickly go extinct, not to mention the risk of inbreeding. They'd never be able to sustain a population required for society to advance. On top of that, your average teenage male is stronger than an adult female athlete by virtue of evolution alone. However, it's fantasy, so just pull out the MST3K mantra and just stop asking questions.

Dex-chan lover
I've only read up to this point by now but I get the feeling the loli is endgame but it should be Astarte. LFG losing childhood friend train.

Power Uploader
So this guy is the male equivalent of a ripped woman you normally see in manga like Ghislaine from Mushoku.

Dex-chan lover
damn his mom had him at 15?!?! that's rough. also, how fucking far did he go up that maid's nose to have him bleeding like that, jeez

Dex-chan lover
You sure it's not just teasing because it's not in "Erotica" tag so, i don't think they will show much of it, even if they do something E Chi... No!?

Dex-chan lover
  • Named Astartes (cough Space Marines)
  • Likes your bod
  • Respects your efforts
  • A princess
  • Get along well with her
  • She's an asswoman, he's a boobman, it's perfect
Already best girl

So this guy is the male equivalent of a ripped woman you normally see in manga like Ghislaine from Mushoku.
Not really

Ripped muscle women are the actual equivalent to the femboys

So, this guy is the male equivalent to the soft and delicate woman in a world of ripped muscle women if we flip the settings

Dex-chan lover
i was right last chapter that big muscly men are not a trend yet

lmao get rekt th0ts. it's breath of fresh air what he did since usually trashtalkers like them usually gets clocked on the jaw or get plain ignored

it's understandable now why astarte got so mad for him since she actually wants him so bad lmao

goddamn astarte got that persuasion💯 with the way she handles the princess about sharing mc lmao

it's just funny to me that astarte should've probably been your typical playgirl/fuckgirl but the only thing that is stopping her to be one is because no one has more of a bubble butt than mc since the trend in that world is the petite lmao

Dex-chan lover
Why MC hold out so much, he practically having harem in front of him.

Users who are viewing this thread