Teisou Gyakuten Sekai no Doutei Henkyou Ryoushu Kishi - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Lady Astarte

Fed-Kun's army
hello.jpg

It should've been me, bros...
It's not fair.

Double-page supporter
Oh God... SHARK TEETH!! My... My biggest weakness!!
Faust's story about his mother was very touching.

Last edited:
This remind me of a isekai manga i read on niconico but instead of 1:9 it's 1:39 and the setting are modern day japan. Male are rare to the point that most female are horny for the D lol. Most Mother don't even have a husband and they use artificial insemination to have kid (and male are required to donate sperm regularly).
Imma need more info on that big dawg

Supporter
why does sharp teeth pointy ears girl have sharp teeth and pointy ears? Is she a different species?

Dex-chan lover
God I wish that were me
you dont .
if you're a noble , be prepare for you and your family name downfall forever .
if you commoner... well.... only one job awaiting for you . and society will look at you with prejudice

Dex-chan lover
This is genuinely so much better than that other gender swapped manga, that I suddenly can't remember the name of because this one is so much funnier and intersting. It's got, an island inn and golems? Ehh, who cares, this is better.

Dex-chan lover
This is actually quite an interesting thought provoking setting...
But The Queen wearing Ridiculously Scanty clothes Was weird tho, even in "Normal" societal Perspective a King doesn't openly showed their crotch.
I wonder if the Queen has a reason for that...
If Polidoro does not have a chastity belt there his dong would have reached the queens pussy throne.

Users who are viewing this thread